[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Favorite Anime

LilyflowerLilyflower
Reactions: 4,030
edited September 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
choose.
  1. which anime is your favorite?14 votes
    1. Sword Art Online
       29% (4 votes)
    2. Black butler
       0% (0 votes)
    3. i dont know
       7% (1 vote)
    4. none
       64% (9 votes)

Comments

• NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited September 2016
    this poll is unfair since gurren lagann and accel world aren't options and they're the best animes
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited September 2016
    LOL. I suggest you to change your vote question to 'Which anime is my favorite?' or otherwise add an 'Other:' text box for voters to input their own.
  • VerusAstrumVerusAstrum
    Reactions: 2,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    I choose D: None (of the above).

I love the original version of Fullmetal Alchemist. :)
  • ToymakerToymaker
    Reactions: 1,530
    edited September 2016
    None of those in the poll, sadly. I love Spice & Wolf and Log Horizon.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    Niightseeker

this poll is unfair since gurren lagann and accel world aren't options and they're the best animes
    MY DUDE (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

SAO was garbage, btw. It was okay at the beginning, then quickly devolved into a typical ANIMU HAREM situation and MUH DREAMS. Also OP main character.

Since your poll sucked, I'll just post my favorites!

Gurren Lagann, FMA:B(haven't watched 2003 FMA through to the end ever, RIP me), Another, Gundam 00, Ghost in the Shell: SAC, Zoids(Chaotic Century and New Century ZERO, Fuzors was trash), G Gundam, Fate/Zero and Kill la Kill.

Moderator note: Please be respectful when giving feedback.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Maplestory best anime. They needa make a new one, or at least a miniseries showing cool moments from each character's storyline. Sorta like Pokemon Generations :o
    SpectralRyderKhoan
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    SAO was bad for what it was, but I love the idea of their kind of VR.
    My sister told me not to watch Black Butler long ago.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    I've heard good things about Log Horizon. That it's, quote, "like SAO, but not garbage", unquote.
  • SqampSqamp
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited September 2016
    Xenomata
    Xenomata said:

SAO was bad for what it was, but I love the idea of their kind of VR.
    My sister told me not to watch Black Butler long ago.
    If you liked the VR idea, you should read a book called "Ready Player One." It's about a VR MMO that takes over the world after a huge economic crash. People go to school in this MMO, they make money in this MMO to buy things in the real world. They're living in this post-apocalyptic world where the people that made this MMO control the world's electricity and income. If you aren't making huge amounts of money in this game, you're simultaneously living in poverty in the real world. The creator dies and leaves an Easter Egg in the game -- whoever finds it inherits his entire fortune. Also tons of 80s pop culture and video game culture references. It's fantastic. Read it.

Lilyflower
  • LelouchyLelouchy
    Reactions: 305
    edited September 2016
    People need some actual good taste like Hyouka and Non Non Biyori not this SAO garbage.
  • Warlocked200Warlocked200
    Reactions: 580
    edited September 2016
    What? No love for Gintama?
    I would also would love to see a Maplestory anime with a more fleshed out story to show how everything fits together.
    bumbertyr
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    I'm missing proper answer options at the poll.

Hunter x Hunter hands down best anime that will ever exist!

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Warlocked200

I would also would love to see a Maplestory anime with a more fleshed out story to show how everything fits together.
    couldn't agree more, while the actual maplestory anime wasn't that bad, it can't even hold a candle to the many stories that have developed over the years ingame.
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited September 2016
    Maplestory anime is pretty bad to me. If they ever going to create Maplestory season 2, I just wish their anime can do it similar or better than "Phantasy Star Online" or "Tale of Zestiria". Those two anime make me want to play their games after watching. Maplestory anime? It makes me want to quit after watch. Well, you really want to create the anime to promote and attract more new players to your game right? right ? It's not a job to please your CEO that you did your job. Oh well... maybe making one for Mabinogi is a better option. MS just lost your only chance. That's just my opinion.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2016
    nenenenene

Maplestory anime is pretty bad to me. If they ever going to create Maplestory season 2, I just wish their anime can do it similar or better than "Phantasy Star Online" or "Tale of Zestiria". Those two anime make me want to play their games after watching. Maplestory anime? It makes me want to quit after watch. That's just my opinion.
    if u don't like maplestory anime then why did u watch it at the first place.

• MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited September 2016
    Warlocked200

What? No love for Gintama?
    That's my boyfriend's favourite anime.
    I'm eventually gonna watch it with him.
    imnotafanofanime
  • tarasenkotarasenko
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2016
    Absolute Duo, Black Bullet and Asterisk War are neat anime
  • GreenSoap1GreenSoap1
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited September 2016
    Hunter × Hunter is best shounen yo.
    Lilyflower

nenenenene

Maplestory anime is pretty bad to me. If they ever going to create Maplestory season 2, I just wish their anime can do it similar or better than "Phantasy Star Online" or "Tale of Zestiria". Those two anime make me want to play their games after watching. Maplestory anime? It makes me want to quit after watch. That's just my opinion.
    if u don't like maplestory anime then why did u watch it at the first place.

Because it's about MapleStory, duh. >_>
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    GreenSoap1

Hunter × Hunter
    watched the first episode, was like THIS IS SO GOOD.

still haven't continued.
  • SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,830
    edited September 2016
    Hunter X Hunter is GOAT

SCHWING