[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scheduled Minor Patch - November 10, 2016

Comments

• Astr0nautsAstr0nauts
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    Hopefully they're giving us back the ability to make the "Fafnir Big Mountain". I want my blaster dream to be real.
  • SyndevySyndevy
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    I hope so :) only started yesterday after hearing about maple for ages and not trying, and really enjoying it so far :) any advice for a noob?
  • jajabingjajabing
    Reactions: 320
    edited November 2016
    its still not online ....
  • SyndevySyndevy
    edited November 2016
  • jajabingjajabing
    edited November 2016
    CutieFarao
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I will go to sleep (It's 00:18 over here) See you guys tomorrow! Luna :D

And if you have no patience. Also go to sleep and set a alarm :P
  • SarasChaosSarasChaos
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    that would be because nexon cant stick to there time windows. they need to put the sandwiches and donuts down and actually complete this maintenance before people start getting upset. you would figure with a game that charges so much for its content. they would have a fast maintenance turnaround, and more content. but nope...

~I'm gonna go on a hunch that this will end up being a 12-24 hour maintenance. so goodnight everyone, good luck logging in..
  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    Reactions: 530
    edited November 2016
    jajabing
    jajabing said:

see ... that's what I was talking about they extended it again ... I just knew it .... 2 more hours to wait ....
    xD

• KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited November 2016
    jajabing
    jajabing said:

see ... that's what I was talking about they extended it again ... I just knew it .... 2 more hours to wait ....
    and we have hit that magical 12 hour mark. This is going to be a long night for everyone.
  • HoneybagHoneybag
    Reactions: 330
    edited November 2016
    RikNL
    RikNL said:

Coraline
    Coraline said:

Greetings from the Netherlands here :D
    Greetings from Gelderland!

Hellloooooooo from Zuid-Holland! :)

sjoerdRikNL
  • Riot4RioRiot4Rio
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2016
    So will all the servers be changed from PST to UTC or just the new Luna server?
  • SyndevySyndevy
    edited November 2016
    If anyone wants to add me when we get back on, feel free :D
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    SarasChaos

that would be because nexon cant stick to there time windows. they need to put the sandwiches and donuts down and actually complete this maintenance before people start getting upset. you would figure with a game that charges so much for its content. they would have a fast maintenance turnaround, and more content. but nope...

~I'm gonna go on a hunch that this will end up being a 12-24 hour maintenance. so goodnight everyone, good luck logging in..
    That is not true, in the Test server or how ever they tested this migration there is a chanche it went easy within the time span. but on the live servers there are may some complications they have to deal with before launching the game. If they put the game online with all those complications we can't play well either. JUST BE PATIENCE!
  • jajabingjajabing
    edited November 2016
    maybe we should just give the night to NEXON .. its getting late for all the time zone ..
    I can only play a short time each day and its now ...
    just kinda sad . can't finish today's event quests and boss runs ...
  • ToevalligToevallig
    Reactions: 430
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    KingStarfire

jajabing
    jajabing said:

and we have hit that magical 12 hour mark. This is going to be a long night for everyone.
    It was extended for one hour right? o-o
  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    edited November 2016
    Honeybag
    Honeybag said:

RikNL
    RikNL said:

Coraline
    Coraline said:

Greetings from the Netherlands here :D
    Greetings from Gelderland!

Hellloooooooo from Zuid-Holland! :)

Noord-Brabant 's here also :D

• megapctrmegapctr
    Reactions: 480
    edited November 2016
    SarasChaos

Everyone can understand why you're upset about the delay, and you're not alone in this - but please try to contain the negativity and snarky comments, because this not only hurts the Nexon staff (which, I believe, is busy with actual work and not sandwiches), but also the community as a whole ❤️

Greetings from Poland, let's hope nothing else will prolong the maintenance :)
  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    edited November 2016
    1 hour and after that another 2 hours right?
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I never expected them to finish today, and I don't really see why Nexon originally predicted they might be able to.
  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    edited November 2016
    so for NL its going to be 02:00?