[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scheduled Minor Patch - November 10, 2016

Comments

• SarasChaosSarasChaos
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016

That is not true, in the Test server or how ever they tested this migration there is a chanche it went easy within the time span. but on the live servers there are may some complications they have to deal with before launching the game. If they put the game online with all those complications we can't play well either. JUST BE PATIENCE!

~Learn to English better? or maybe turn auto correct back on? btw, nexon missing there deadlines is a all too common thing, don't make excuses for them.
    CutieFaraoSparklee
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Or did Nexon nexon themselves by writing AM when they meant PM.
  • megapctrmegapctr
    Reactions: 480
    edited November 2016
    By the way, I don't think a similar MS migration has ever happened? Is this a first?
  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    Reactions: 530
    edited November 2016
    SarasChaos

That is not true, in the Test server or how ever they tested this migration there is a chanche it went easy within the time span. but on the live servers there are may some complications they have to deal with before launching the game. If they put the game online with all those complications we can't play well either. JUST BE PATIENCE!
    ~Learn to English better? or maybe turn auto correct back on? btw, nexon missing there deadlines is a all too common thing, don't make excuses for them.

along time ago this was already a thing... extend after extend its normal they never be ready on time.. those kids dont know this because they are new to this game :P

SarasChaos
  • jajabingjajabing
    Reactions: 320
    edited November 2016
    Toevallig
    Toevallig said:

KingStarfire

jajabing
    jajabing said:

see ... that's what I was talking about they extended it again ... I just knew it .... 2 more hours to wait ....
    and we have hit that magical 12 hour mark. This is going to be a long night for everyone.
    It was extended for one hour right? o-o
    I saw they updated the news , maintenance has extended to 8 pm eastern time that would 2 more hours but its gone , and I think they gonna give a new time
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    As far as I know this is the first game that did this sort of migration and didn't just shut one version.
  • AnonimousPLayerAnonimousPLayer
    Reactions: 660
    edited November 2016
    ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

i actually think this is what happened
  • TakalaTakala
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2016
    jajabing
    jajabing said:

I saw they updated the news , maintenance has extended to 8 pm eastern time that would 2 more hours but its gone , and I think they gonna give a new time
    I am seeing 8pm EST now as well. That is 1.5 hours away.
  • sjoerdsjoerd
    Reactions: 355
    edited November 2016
    SarasChaos

their*
    megapctrSarasChaosSyndevyDiannikaJettLuvsUSparklee
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    On the main page for me the popup still says 8AM EST but eh whatever that's Nexon.
  • BeamyRayBeamyRay
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

On the main page for me the popup still says 8AM EST but eh whatever that's Nexon.
    That is the time the game got taken down.
  • AnonimousPLayerAnonimousPLayer
    Reactions: 660
    edited November 2016
    ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

The maintenance has been extended and is now scheduled to end at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern / 1:00 AM UTC)

u guessed it xD
    megapctr
  • jajabingjajabing
    Reactions: 320
    edited November 2016
    just don't expect the game will be online on time , and you don't get disappointed .
    but if you have been with nexon for years you can notice that they actually losing customers .
    I'd say that It is not easy for a game to run this many years , I've seen many online games shut down and just gone ,if they have enough customer they wouldn't have to combine servers .
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited November 2016
    Awesome, I'll barely have any time to do anything.
  • megapctrmegapctr
    Reactions: 480
    edited November 2016
    Peeps, you're going to lose one day. Compare that to all the time you've spent in the game... Besides, we're probably going to receive 2x coupons or an event to compensate for this
    Takala
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    megapctr
    megapctr said:

Peeps, you're going to lose one day. Compare that to all the time you've spent in the game... Besides, we're probably going to receive 2x coupons or an event to compensate for this
    This guy gets it. Losing one day of play isn't going to kill you. And if it is, then honestly you need to reassess yourself.

And if anyone means to reply to my post saying "WELL THEY SET A TIME THEY SHOULD STICK TO IT", please don't waste your or my time.
    sjoerdsawi032Takala
  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    edited November 2016
    community is indeed so much lower in old days u saw a thread about the maintence like 300k-400k vieuws now u see 300-400 :P
    or is it only me who renembers that new extended and like 500k vieuws :P
  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    edited November 2016
    CutieFarao

community is indeed so much lower in old days u saw a thread about the maintence like 300k-400k vieuws now u see 300-400 :P
    or is it only me who renembers that new extended and like 500k vieuws :P
    srry for my bad english

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited November 2016
    I wonder if they are going to prolong another hour... what was the record of a maintence? 14 hours?
  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    edited November 2016
    bb patch 20 hours??