[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Coming from EMS? Introduce yourself here!

Comments

• MrFuzzumsMrFuzzums
    Reactions: 340
    edited November 2016
    Hi, I'm Adrian, I'm 26 and I play maple since like 2008 :l
    GwenhyffarPollilopSparkleeshoftee
  • AaryaAarya
    Reactions: 690
    edited November 2016
    Hi all, nice to see you all and I´m looking forward to play in Luna. Have played in EMS Kradia since 2006 and have been gone from the game for a few years, but came back last summer again. I live in Sweden (Stockholm).

I really really love to grind... mostly with my Cannoneer Aarya, she is lvl 237 now and those who knows me knows that I will be lvl 250 with her :-P

Cya in the game (please open). Peace <3

GwenhyffarSparklee
  • HardflipHardflip
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    So its not clear to me from this post- Are the new players headed to Scania? Reboot? Will they have they're own world?
  • AaryaAarya
    Reactions: 690
    edited November 2016
    Hardflip
    Hardflip said:

So its not clear to me from this post- Are the new players headed to Scania? Reboot? Will they have they're own world?
    We will have our own world... Luna
    sawi032JenAskarSparklee
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2016
    Heya! Im Jen, coming from EMS too... its sad to see it going, but hopefully the community of GMS is just as friendly. It certainly seems like it so far :D

Anyway, I have a few chars i play as: - a 210 Dark Knight (MissionVaiyu), 200 Lumi (JenAskar) and a 17x Hayato (ArietteAskar) Most people call me Jen :) Ill probably be sticking to EMS Kradia (or Luna... gonna have to get used to that) thats where all my friends are. I'm 30 and I've been playing since early 2009.

Nice to meet you all :D
    Sparklee
  • HoneybagHoneybag
    Reactions: 330
    edited November 2016
    Hiii all,
    I'm Sascha a 23 year old girl from The Netherlands. I've been playing since 2007 in Kradia and I wasn't that good at the time and didn't understand the skills.
    A few years later I started again and had fun, but the bugs at the time made me stop playing the game.
    Now i'm excited for the migration so I can play again and Lvl up my Lv 89 Mercedes :)
    x
    Sparklee
  • PrismaticPrismatic
    Reactions: 630
    edited November 2016
    Sup.

I'm Allen, 25 years old, UK. Been playing since 2008 and currently playing/maining a DRK 197 (IGN: Prismatic). Pushing for it to be my first 200, since I've never really bothered with the whole getting to 200 thing until now.

Happy to make new friends from EMS on Luna when the merge is done and happy to make friends with GMS players that make characters on Luna as well.
    Sparklee
  • NekudanNekudan
    Reactions: 910
    edited November 2016
    Hi there.
    Im another Dan! haha.
    I been playing Maple on and off since just after the Beta on GMS and lost my account for quite some time, untill a few months back when America reclaimed it for me. (Thanks again)
    But during the time I left GMS (around 2006, i think) Ive been playing EMS.
    I mained a zero named Nekuheart untill the Kinesis was released, im now maining Teiekinetic.
    Sparklee
  • MeiRaMeiRa
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2016
    Hello All,
    I'm Rasmus a 24 year old from Denmark, I started playing a long time ago, I can't really remember when, but it was around the time that GMS had pirates and EMS didn't. few months later I stopped playing the game for a very long time, but I returned to the game a few weeks ago :D

As for my main that is still unknown, just because a lot has changed from what I can remember.
    I hope to see you lot around Maple World

Nice to meet you
    Sparklee
  • serveyou123serveyou123
    Reactions: 750
    edited November 2016
    Does that mean all the players from Maple Europe (including mesos and items) will be transfer to exisiting servers like Scania and Broa?
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    serveyou123

Does that mean all the players from Maple Europe (including mesos and items) will be transfer to exisiting servers like Scania and Broa?
    Nope, Kradia and Demethos merged in to Luna and their current chars will be in Luna.
    JenAskar
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    edited November 2016
    serveyou123

nope. EMS players are getting their own world - Luna. it's a merge of EMS Kradia and Demethos.

edit: - what Yonax said lol
    Yonax
  • SentinelSentinel
    Reactions: 420
    edited November 2016
    I'm not coming from EMS but I'd like to welcome everyone from Europe to our extended maintenances.
    Meanwhile @NexonNaHQ ....
    JenAskarSparklee
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    edited November 2016
    Sentinel
    Sentinel said:

I'm not coming from EMS but I'd like to welcome everyone from Europe to our extended maintenances.
    Meanwhile @NexonNaHQ ....
    Just like EMS then XD feels like home already

SparkleeNobleEvanPollilop
  • NobleEvanNobleEvan
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited November 2016
    serveyou123

No, it means all our characters are transferred (hopefully incl. stuff and mesos) to our own server 'Luna' which is a merge from the European Kradia and Demethos.

Hi,

Thank you for this welcome thread, its nice to see so many EMS players and some gms people introduce themselves. So when strolling through the forum we got sort of an idea who is who. Which I found was a nice thing about a 'small' server, eventually you got to know about almost everybody, just like a realtime village ;)

Im Joyce, a 40-yr young ( ;p ) dutch female. Ive been playing and maining my lvl 221 Evan since Evan release. I liked Evan so much, that after my 1st one was hacked and deleted i made a 2nd one, NobleEvan. Not sure if i will be playing that with the new content, i will decide after i have played it for a while.

Hopefully, cya ingame
    Sparklee
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited November 2016
    Oh boy, this thread had more responses than I was expecting. I'm working on reading all your introductions, but it is definitely great to have you here.

If you aren't already, make sure you like and/or follow our social media accounts

Facebook - MapleStory
    Twitter - @MapleStory
    Instagram - @MapleStory

You can also reach out to me on Twitter - @KThxBaiNao. This is usually the best way to get my attention on the weekends (I'm usually away from my computer)
    Aarya
  • KrazileKrazile
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    SO MANY POLITE AND FORMAL PEOPLE I CAN'T EVEN!!!! Hi to all you people aswell :D
  • EmmabbyEmmabby
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    Hello everyone (:
  • MataharyMatahary
    Reactions: 580
    edited November 2016
    Sup people im from Brazil hoping to hop back and play some maple YOOOOO lets go Nexon
  • WiceakWiceak
    Reactions: 1,210
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Hey all :3