[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scheduled Minor Patch - November 10, 2016

Comments

• KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited November 2016
    Nothing on Luna but the severs look like they are up http://www.southperry.net/stat.php
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

I'd rather there be extensions if it means everything runs smoothly when it's up. It was the same in EMS. this is a pretty big move happening (merge of EMS Kradia and Demethos, Migration of Luna to GMS...)
    HAHHAHAHHA

i have to laugh at how dumb u are.. Nexon runs everything smooth? HAHHAHA sorry but nexon can't even do a simple migrate. nor can they even fix simple bugs.
    dont worry @jenaskar this is just a simple soul who doesn't realize what it takes to migrate an entire game.
    megapctrJenAskar
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2016
    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

I'd rather there be extensions if it means everything runs smoothly when it's up. It was the same in EMS. this is a pretty big move happening (merge of EMS Kradia and Demethos, Migration of Luna to GMS...)
    HAHHAHAHHA

i have to laugh at how dumb u are.. Nexon runs everything smooth? HAHHAHA sorry but nexon can't even do a simple migrate. nor can they even fix simple bugs.
    Rude.... Im aware that Nexon patches arent always the smoothest in the world. I was talking about the migration.

there is a lot at stake for EMS players here

BowmaNxNL
  • megapctrmegapctr
    Reactions: 480
    edited November 2016
    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

HAHHAHAHHA

You clearly missed the point here. Extending the maintenance is fine, as long as everything's fine after it's complete.

Edit: also, it's rather uncool to attack people just because they don't share your cynical mindset.
  • FrankHmFrankHm
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    Silverarch

FrankHm
    FrankHm said:

This patch will fix the problem at afterland quest line ?
    Because i know its gona take long migrate european MS to Global servers but i really want to finish those quests.
    I hope the patch get ready soon
    and afterland is what exactly?

Is a kind of party quest or theme dungeon ... I almost finish the quests but there is a bug in one of the quests ...
  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    Reactions: 530
    edited November 2016
    [Update] The maintenance has been extended and is now scheduled to end Within 100 hours.
  • BlazeDashBlazeDash
    Reactions: 765
    edited November 2016
    Are we there yet?

Not yet...

...still waitin'

• SarasChaosSarasChaos
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I'm pretty sure nexon only hires toddlers to be sysadmins.. at least that's what it seems like..
  • MicahsaurusMicahsaurus
    Reactions: 230
    edited November 2016
    Nexon, If you are are looking for a sysadmin, let me know I can shoot you over my CV.
  • SilverarchSilverarch
    Reactions: 430
    edited November 2016
    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

HAHHAHAHHA

Whoa there! you watch yourself my friend, or trouble will head your way.. im sure the moderators won't like what you said to Jen...I know I don't! I'm with her on this one because if we push a maintenance there will be more bugs and glitches than we can handle so the fact that they are extending it means IT DOESN'T WORK so..yeah.. =)

• CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    edited November 2016
    maybe typo within 40 mins
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited November 2016
    I was hoping to play at least a little bit before I go off to work tonight... Oh well.
    CutieFarao
  • SilverarchSilverarch
    Reactions: 430
    edited November 2016
    FrankHm
    FrankHm said:

Silverarch

FrankHm
    FrankHm said:

This patch will fix the problem at afterland quest line ?
    Because i know its gona take long migrate european MS to Global servers but i really want to finish those quests.
    I hope the patch get ready soon
    and afterland is what exactly?

Is a kind of party quest or theme dungeon ... I almost finish the quests but there is a bug in one of the quests ...
    Oh nice, thank you for clearing that up mate =) yay new things to do! XD
  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    edited November 2016
    wanna know if my charracter is still intact lol
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2016
    BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

HAHHAHAHHA

dont worry @jenaskar this is just a simple soul who doesn't realize what it takes to migrate an entire game.
    sorry that u feel so dumb.. but yes i do.. i am a game dev my self. and the fact that they can't do something so simple or even fix problems that seems to have been here since age 0..
  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    edited November 2016
    maybe nexon forget to switch stuff :D
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2016
    @BowmanxNL @megapctr thanks! at least you guys get it!
    megapctr
  • megapctrmegapctr
    Reactions: 480
    edited November 2016
    SarasChaos

I'm pretty sure nexon only hires toddlers to be sysadmins.. at least that's what it seems like..
    Did your president manage to legalize child labor already? :)
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2016
    Silverarch

FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

HAHHAHAHHA

Whoa there! you watch yourself my friend, or trouble will head your way.. im sure the moderators won't like what you said to Jen...I know I don't! I'm with her on this one because if we push a maintenance there will be more bugs and glitches than we can handle so the fact that they are extending it means IT DOESN'T WORK so..yeah.. =)

the fact they are extending it mean's they dont know how to solve a problem and we have seen for many years even if they take hours and hours or days, they will still fail and the game will bug out

• VilstuVilstu
    Reactions: 520
    edited November 2016
    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

Vilstu
    Vilstu said:

I've always found it funny that some games add content seamlessly without even needing a maintenance and Maple always needs hours and hours of downtime.

Then again Maple's code is probably ancient.
    because the team behind nexon is monkies.. they have no knowledge of coding or how to fix easy things

That's a bit harsh. I really think it's because of the software and not Nexon so much. This migration progress is an exception anyway, I think any game would need a downtime for such a thing.