[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scheduled Minor Patch - November 10, 2016

Comments

• AshelyAshely
    Reactions: 415
    edited November 2016
    CutieFarao

Ashely
    Ashely said:

CutieFarao

Ashely
    Ashely said:

*sigh* i was gonna check today if my hacked items were returned as said in my email.... been waiting since like 3 hours ago for this patch to be done....
    u getting Hacked items back?
    Apparently so, Just waiting to see if i did- incase you were wondering i lost major items like 39% att katara and 80% boss charm

hacked items were free giving away i had 3-4 inv full of them lol
    Whut? O-O

• MegabineMegabine
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    It's been a very long time. It's 1:31am here in UK and I'm just here waiting.
    Come on Nexon just do something right for the 1st time in your life.
    Everyone is belittling you this is your chance to change their mind.
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    The game isn't up yet right? I don't see a notice about another extension but there's also no notice about it being complete.
  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    Reactions: 530
    edited November 2016
    Ashely
    Ashely said:

CutieFarao

Ashely
    Ashely said:

CutieFarao

Ashely
    Ashely said:

*sigh* i was gonna check today if my hacked items were returned as said in my email.... been waiting since like 3 hours ago for this patch to be done....
    Apparently so, Just waiting to see if i did- incase you were wondering i lost major items like 39% att katara and 80% boss charm

hacked items were free giving away i had 3-4 inv full of them lol
    Whut? O-O

in fm people were giving them away since there was gonnab e a reroll try on 3 charracters all gone :P

• AnonimousPLayerAnonimousPLayer
    Reactions: 660
    edited November 2016
    Ashely
    Ashely said:

CutieFarao

Ashely
    Ashely said:

Ashely
    Ashely said:

CutieFarao

Ashely
    Ashely said:

i got hacked last year nexon actually gave me my stuff back but no compensation rip me a friend told me when he got hacked they gave him a binch of maplepoints i guess i wasnt just as lucky xD
  • VolkswagenVolkswagen
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
    Of course they do this on the one day I can actually play longer than an hour. Update please. Now please.
  • Mr_DudeMr_Dude
    Reactions: 475
    edited November 2016
    i dunno what's making this too hard, this is silly :O
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2016
    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

I'd rather there be extensions if it means everything runs smoothly when it's up. It was the same in EMS. this is a pretty big move happening (merge of EMS Kradia and Demethos, Migration of Luna to GMS...)
    HAHHAHAHHA

i have to laugh at how dumb u are.. Nexon runs everything smooth? HAHHAHA sorry but nexon can't even do a simple migrate. nor can they even fix simple bugs.
    dont worry @jenaskar this is just a simple soul who doesn't realize what it takes to migrate an entire game.
    sorry that u feel so dumb.. but yes i do.. i am a game dev my self. and the fact that they can't do something so simple or even fix problems that seems to have been here since age 0..
    And im sorry that you feel that you need to belittle people based on a simple hope that a game with at least be playable after a major move like this.

i dont think you know nexon then do u? things tend up to bug out even more then u thought would be possible
    I know well enough thanks. I've been playing since early 2009. I am well aware of the flaws in patching thanks to the copy/paste coding + changes between each regions version. It doesn't stop me from hoping that MAYBE this migration, that involves merging data from 2 EMS worlds into 1 and the move to GMS on top of that, will go smoothly. There is a LOT at stake for EMS players. and id much rather they get this right by extending than losing everything we have.

so continue being a Jerk.
  • AshelyAshely
    edited November 2016
    @CutieFarao They arent like leg/leg are they?
  • BlazeDashBlazeDash
    Reactions: 765
    edited November 2016

We aren't there yet...

Still waiting...

• BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

I'd rather there be extensions if it means everything runs smoothly when it's up. It was the same in EMS. this is a pretty big move happening (merge of EMS Kradia and Demethos, Migration of Luna to GMS...)
    HAHHAHAHHA

i have to laugh at how dumb u are.. Nexon runs everything smooth? HAHHAHA sorry but nexon can't even do a simple migrate. nor can they even fix simple bugs.
    dont worry @jenaskar this is just a simple soul who doesn't realize what it takes to migrate an entire game.
    sorry that u feel so dumb.. but yes i do.. i am a game dev my self. and the fact that they can't do something so simple or even fix problems that seems to have been here since age 0..
    And im sorry that you feel that you need to belittle people based on a simple hope that a game with at least be playable after a major move like this.

i dont think you know nexon then do u? things tend up to bug out even more then u thought would be possible
    I know well enough thanks. I've been playing since early 2009. I am well aware of the flaws in patching thanks to the copy/paste coding + changes between each regions version. It doesn't stop me from hoping that MAYBE this migration, that involves merging data from 2 EMS worlds into 1 and the move to GMS on top of that, will go smoothly. There is a LOT at stake for EMS players. and id much rather they get this right by extending than losing everything we have.

Couldn't have said it any better :)
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited November 2016
    I'm curious to see what our compensation is going to be :O 1 of the longest maint weve had in a long time.
  • AshelyAshely
    edited November 2016
    @FeverJaws @JenAskar your things are getting so big LOL
  • VolkswagenVolkswagen
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
    x2 exp for an hour, or something not worth the wait like usual.
  • Mr_DudeMr_Dude
    Reactions: 475
    edited November 2016
    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

HAHHAHAHHA

its easy and simple they dont need to merge the database, they need to make an access and permission to the database to > the gameserver.
  • megapctrmegapctr
    Reactions: 480
    edited November 2016
    Everyone can't wait for the maintenance to finish, but saying bad things about Nexon will only worsen our moods. Stay positive, people! ✨
    NobleEvanBowmaNxNL
  • SilverarchSilverarch
    Reactions: 430
    edited November 2016
    lizzybeth
    lizzybeth said:

I'm curious to see what our compensation is going to be :O 1 of the longest maint weve had in a long time.
    That's because of what's happening right now, technically we're witnessing the Destruction of EMS whilst Nexon is Migrating ALLLL the EMS players are being transported to GMS, I'd like to think of it as an Earth to Mars scenario Earth's being destroyed so inhabitants are being Migrated, it's a big move if ya think about it, and yeah sorry for the wild imagination XD
  • BlazeDashBlazeDash
    Reactions: 765
    edited November 2016
    Are we there yet?

Not yet...

still waiting

• SarasChaosSarasChaos
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    not to be mean to the EMS folks. but.. We never asked for y'all to come to our side. your the victoms atm of nexons lazy solution to giving you updates. and it just so happens this thing they are doing for you guys is interrupting our play time. just keep that in mind. @JenAskar and other misc. EMS players
  • ImPrettyOPImPrettyOP
    Reactions: 330
    edited November 2016
    this is trumps fault
    AshelySilverarchFlawlessFlower