[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scheduled Minor Patch - November 10, 2016

Comments

• CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    Reactions: 530
    edited November 2016
    NobleEvan
    NobleEvan said:

SarasChaos

not to be mean to the EMS folks. but.. We never asked for y'all to come to our side. your the victoms atm of nexons lazy solution to giving you updates. and it just so happens this thing they are doing for you guys is interrupting our play time. just keep that in mind. @JenAskar and other misc. EMS players
    wow
    nope not mean
    just rude
    lmao

What is the matter with you people, we just got here and now already i have seen so many unfriendly reactions? never had any proper manners learned? So far for the welcome mmm
    that guy is lucky we had to start all over again when global kicked europe out...

• PrismaticPrismatic
    Reactions: 630
    edited November 2016
    Amazing when I read that what's going on is interrupting your gameplay but holds no consideration to the fact what's going on is interrupting our gameplay as well :P.
    JenAskar
  • NobleEvanNobleEvan
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited November 2016
    CutieFarao

are ppl getting in?
    i can see char selection screen

and oopsy, how surprising..... dc
    xD
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    NobleEvan
    NobleEvan said:

CutieFarao

are ppl getting in?
    welcome to the club... i cant get into the game tho.. it just dc's me after a while
  • CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    edited November 2016
    NobleEvan
    NobleEvan said:

CutieFarao

are ppl getting in?
    same..
  • PrismaticPrismatic
    Reactions: 630
    edited November 2016
    NobleEvan
    NobleEvan said:

CutieFarao

are ppl getting in?
    I've had the same result, no further though. Either servers are too busy, or character selection screen for channel 1 and 2 and then disconneciton.

• CutieFaraoCutieFarao
    edited November 2016
    CutieFarao

NobleEvan
    NobleEvan said:

CutieFarao

are ppl getting in?
    same..
    atleast my character is there xd
  • JenAskarJenAskar
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2016
    NobleEvan
    NobleEvan said:

SarasChaos

not to be mean to the EMS folks. but.. We never asked for y'all to come to our side. your the victoms atm of nexons lazy solution to giving you updates. and it just so happens this thing they are doing for you guys is interrupting our play time. just keep that in mind. @JenAskar and other misc. EMS players
    wow
    nope not mean
    just rude
    lmao

What is the matter with you people, we just got here and now already i have seen so many unfriendly reactions? never had any proper manners learned? So far for the welcome mmm
    indeed. One simple thing got blown completely out of proportion. So much for hoping. And i was saying before all this started that the welcome so far had been warm.
    Prismatic
  • MrMisterMrMister
    Reactions: 420
    edited November 2016
    I was actually able to see all my chars (edit: from ems) so I'm happy :P
    PrismaticCutieFarao
  • PrinceHaisePrinceHaise
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    Atleast u guys got to confirm ur chars are still there, i can't even reach that screen XD
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    edited November 2016
    welp knew it. as imcompetent as ever. those nexon can't log in. server connection problems. and it keeps saying restart client.. and i have the newest 177.3
  • Raira94Raira94
    Reactions: 940
    edited November 2016
    Riot4Rio
    Riot4Rio said:

Can we get a reason why the NA servers are now using a server time that horribly inconveniences us? Rather then the option to keep the servers PST centered so that everyone can have a simple schedule?
    actully i find the new time easier than pst times :D
    Yonax
  • FrozeFroze
    Reactions: 1,395
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    ch1 still looking barren .. I'm guessing no one is getting online atm
    JenAskar
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    FeverJaws
    FeverJaws said:

welp knew it. as imcompetent as ever. those nexon can't log in. server connection problems. and it keeps saying restart client.. and i have the newest 177.3
    you probably screwed up. i clicked ok, restarted the launcher and i was fine.
  • WiceakWiceak
    Reactions: 1,210
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    lets hope they didn't went to bed yet :p
  • zSuperSaiyanzSuperSaiyan
    Reactions: 710
    edited November 2016
    SarasChaos

Lmao, you're so ignorant it's unreal. I was hoping this change would be for the better, considering we were ALL as ONE many years ago.. playing all on the same servers. Untill they split us up, Nexon America & Europe.

Kind of not missed arrogant rude people like you. Just think if it was the other way around next time.. We didn't have a choice either before they first split us up.
  • Raira94Raira94
    Reactions: 940
    edited November 2016
    seems like everything is fine after the transfer didnt saw any missing items (i even have my supreme medal) and
    i hope my guildemate already saved our old guildname since i wasnt able to pick them :D

now i can finally sleep
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Raira94
    Raira94 said:

seems like everything is fine after the transfer didnt saw any missing items (i even have my supreme medal) and
    i hope my guildemate already saved our old guildname since i wasnt able to pick them :D

now i can finally sleep
    w8 wut? u got past char login screen?

• FrozeFroze
    Reactions: 1,395
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I'm in =)
    Secured the guild name.
    Life is good =)
    JenAskarPrinceHaise
  • 47Ronin47Ronin
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2016
    Luna can not get in. And when i go on gms server i get kicked out maple stoped working. Rofl GG again as always Nexon.