[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scheduled Minor Patch - November 10, 2016

Comments

• PrinceHaisePrinceHaise
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    When everyone is starting to play and you still can't get past channel select.

JettLuvsUUtopkin
  • FrozeFroze
    Reactions: 1,395
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    JenAskar
    JenAskar said:

@Froze I've remade my guild, different name cos Cetra was outdated (reset = fresh start lol) when we all get back on properly, we'll need to set up the union again :3
    Yep .. I'll see you there tomorrow evening =)
  • PrinceHaisePrinceHaise
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2016
    I can connect to the north american one but not to europe..
  • BrendenBrenden
    Reactions: 240
    edited November 2016
    I can't connect to either servers....
  • x0Taz0xx0Taz0x
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2016
    I love when your patches make it so so many people have problems logging. Thanks. LOL
  • oicklesoickles
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    Sabina
    Sabina said:

We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, November 10, 2016. Maintenance for European MapleStory will begin at 12:00 AM Pacific (3:00 AM Eastern / 8:00 AM UTC). Maintenance for Global MapleStory will begin at 5:00 AM Pacific (8:00 AM Eastern / 1:00 PM UTC).

We anticipate the maintenance to conclude around 2:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM Eastern / 10:00 PM UTC).

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

Thanks for your patience!

Time:

Thursday, November 10, 2016

• European MapleStory
    - Pacific: 12:00 AM – 2:00 PM
    - Eastern: 3:00 AM – 5:00 PM
    - UTC: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM

• Global MapleStory
    - Pacific: 5:00 AM – 2:00 PM
    - Eastern: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
    - UTC: 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM

What will be unavailable:

• All Global MapleStory and European MapleStory game servers.
    • Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from:
    - Pacific: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
    - Eastern: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
    - UTC: 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
    - During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.

Changes and Updates:

• Migrate European MapleStory service to Global MapleStory.
    • Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
    • MapleStory will be updated to v.177.3.0.
    • The client will no longer crash when pressing the 'Tab' key through the Login Screen.
    • The Cat Mug Random Chair will no longer cause other players to crash or restrict them from entering the room in which the chair is used.

this patch would have been great if I could stay on the log in screen before it kicks me. thanks guys, I don't know how you messed up 4 to 5 things in one patch, I really do not understand what is so hard about keeping everything the way it is.
  • wili27xwili27x
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    Cada vez maple esta peor . Con sus "DC" solo hace aburrir a los jugadores, ya muchos se están yendo de esto juego por estos problemas.
  • PierPier
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    please i need help yuo
    when change region get DC in global, but i go to europe
  • TobyToby
    Reactions: 600
    edited November 2016
    So the patch didn't fix the character creation glitch, I have not checked if it affects any other characters than those under the Resistance branch, but whenever I try to make a battle mage, it always goes to the Light skin color when it's not the one i would want b/c I wanted the Dark Brown one.
  • cesareon94cesareon94
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2016
    I don't know if this is a global (all) servers in MapleStory but, there is a problem when i enter to the event hall, it is extremely laggy, and the event of coins exchange results being useless since I can't even move around the room unless. It'll be nice if Nexon take care of it before the V update.