[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

ANYONE ESLE CRASHING??

iTsMaryiTsMary
Reactions: 755
edited November 2016 in General Chat
cant get in maple. tried like 20 times... kept crashing!!!!!! anyone esle having this problem?
BluxarxenJettLuvsU

Comments

• BluxarxenBluxarxen
    Reactions: 820
    edited November 2016
    I had trouble logging in at first and now I keep getting disconnected. Some times before I get to the character page and sometimes after I log on to a character for 5 minutes.

• BrendenBrenden
    Reactions: 240
    edited November 2016
    Yes lots of people are having the same problem. Make sure you send them a ticket.
    Bluxarxen
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    Lots and lots of us :T
  • iTsMaryiTsMary
    edited November 2016
    awww man guess ill play next time....
  • GrabbitzGrabbitz
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    cant even log in
  • ThePrettyOneThePrettyOne
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    you're not alone xD i crashed as well, didnt even reach my chars page, crashed directly after selecting the channel. i thought my merc is the only stuck character, now all my chars are stuck T-T PLEASE FIX THIS, LIKE SOONISHHH T^T
  • BrendenBrenden
    edited November 2016
    ThePrettyOne

you're not alone xD i crashed as well, didnt even reach my chars page, crashed directly after selecting the channel. i thought my merc is the only stuck character, now all my chars are stuck T-T PLEASE FIX THIS, LIKE SOONISHHH T^T
    They won't fix it anytime soon. Also the lag is something we will have to deal with now that EU has migrated. Their outdated servers can't handle it
    Kylehell007
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited November 2016
    Third time I crashed at character selection. Everytime I put in my PIC, it's gone.
  • HutwaveHutwave
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Found out that at least ereve crashes. The map which has the "max level" cygnus ppl. Used ereve return skill to get out of gollux on my Thunder Breaker, and crashed when going into that map. Repeated the bug on another cygnus link skill character. So stay out of there :P
  • BrendenBrenden
    edited November 2016
    still cant get past my char page.
  • iTsMaryiTsMary
    edited November 2016
    I FOUND A WAY TO FIX IT!!! OMG just delete one of your file in the maplestory file and open nexon launcher and repair the missing file and maplestory should launch without crashing!!! well it worked for me! hope it works for you too!!! GL
  • BrendenBrenden
    edited November 2016
    What file did you delete?
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited November 2016
    Looks like we can chalk this up to another bad decision made by Nexon. They could barely handle GMS by itself, so I don't know what made them think merging EMS was a good idea. At first, I thought the connection issues were coming from my end, but it's reassuring to know I'm not alone in them.
    x0Taz0x
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    iTsMary
    iTsMary said:

I FOUND A WAY TO FIX IT!!! OMG just delete one of your file in the maplestory file and open nexon launcher and repair the missing file and maplestory should launch without crashing!!! well it worked for me! hope it works for you too!!! GL
    Could you maybe explain what the file you deleted?
  • arley16arley16
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    I'm also dcing, i tried like 22 times and it keeps and keeps dcing, fix it nexon!
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Brenden
    Brenden said:

What file did you delete?
    I got mine to work after deleting and repairng the Character.wz file in my Maplestory folder.
  • iTsMaryiTsMary
    edited November 2016
    well i went to control panel and tried to uninstall maplestory but somehow after clicking uninstall a window popped up saying maplestory is not fully uninstalled. but the mushroom icon in the control panel was gone. i just went back to nexon launcher and tried to reinstalled it but it just had a repair thingy icon there . oh yea i also delete the gamelauncher in the nexon/maplestory file
  • JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    iTsMary
    iTsMary said:

well i went to control panel and tried to uninstall maplestory but somehow after clicking uninstall a window popped up saying maplestory is not fully uninstalled. but the mushroom icon in the control panel was gone. i just went back to nexon launcher and tried to reinstalled it but it just had a repair thingy icon there . oh yea i also delete the gamelauncher in the nexon/maplestory file
    Oh....pfft. I thought you meant the solution was to delete a file in the folder.

• VictorRinRin1VictorRinRin1
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    plzzzz help!! i can´t play
  • mielastiamielastia
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2016
    yeah i do have too i did get past the server select and char select but when i start fighting lagg happens and if i keep killing while lagging i do dc i did try every thing i could i did reinstall did not work for me so i think we have to wait till some fixes comes (its not my pc its far above the max requirements)