[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[MAP/NPC] Event Hall Lag

Comments

• KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited November 2016
    xOtaku
    xOtaku said:

The migration thing basically screwed over most NA players and we didn't get this fixed......... cmon we missed a day of the event
    at least that chair bug got fixed
  • TorpeTorpe
    Reactions: 420
    edited November 2016
    Just move the mortar bunny to another place, i bet its not even that hard
  • ardyardy
    Reactions: 560
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    can we please fix the situation with the event hall because I go in there and lag to the point where I cant move anymore. I need to fuse my crafting jewels
  • GwenhyffarGwenhyffar
    Reactions: 610
    edited November 2016
    Same for me, I'm actually stuck in it because it slows the client down to the extent that it becomes unresponsive.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    they still didnt fix the event hall what a bummer :/ nexon fix the event hall!
  • DFHDFH
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2016
    Torpe
    Torpe said:

Just move the mortar bunny to another place, i bet its not even that hard
    Yep, it's not hard... maybe they just don't care? that seems to be the only explanation... feels bad about the europeans that moved their chars over here....
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited November 2016
    This really needs to be fixed as soon as possible or atleast find a way around it(like adding an option to fuse in the bunny events icon or moving the fuse bunny npc to another location) since the event is only going to be here til the 29th and the jewels are taking up etc slots if we're unable to fuse them til they fix it.
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    edited November 2016
    Gwenhyffar

Same for me, I'm actually stuck in it because it slows the client down to the extent that it becomes unresponsive.
    Try logging in then hold up arrow key since you spawn at the portal
  • GwenhyffarGwenhyffar
    Reactions: 610
    edited November 2016
    xOtaku
    xOtaku said:

Gwenhyffar

Try logging in then hold up arrow key since you spawn at the portal
    Yeah, managed to get out with a full restart, do nothing else and then spam up arrow.

• Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited November 2016
    heres a few common tips that usually stop lag but fail 100% of time in event hall: closing quest icon, no help. Opening ur smithing/quest/world map UI before entering to load laggy data, no help. Take off all your pets, no help. Turn graphics /effects on low, no help. Make sure to have all quests on star icon in progress and/or completed while entering, no help. Use windowed mode, useless attempt. So as far as I'm concerned no one will be able to participate in the jewel event nor anything else related to event hall NPC's due to this "sudden, recurring lag, supposedly "fixed""
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    edited November 2016
    Kylehell007

heres a few common tips that usually stop lag but fail 100% of time in event hall: closing quest icon, no help. Opening ur smithing/quest/world map UI before entering to load laggy data, no help. Take off all your pets, no help. Turn graphics /effects on low, no help. Make sure to have all quests on star icon in progress and/or completed while entering, no help. Use windowed mode, useless attempt. So as far as I'm concerned no one will be able to participate in the jewel event nor anything else related to event hall NPC's due to this "sudden, recurring lag, supposedly "fixed""
    Try going in with a newly created character, i heard it works.
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited November 2016
    I still have the manual jewel crafter fusion machine in my use inventory from the previous jewel event. that would make all of this spam and frustration never even exist, if they gave us that option once again, I don't understand why nexon must complicate events such as this then leave us in the wind when we now they have people who monitor forums frequently, sadly we as far as I know have 2 forum mods who can actually contact the team directly or at all. A funny thing is when I click on the (use) jewel fuser from this event years ago since I cannot even bother myself trying to enter event hall, I get an error saying I'm not allowed to use it either. so no, sadly I will not be able to participate in this event as well,(shocker) one I was especially looking forward to, because its not important enough to the team or being exploited to the point where it needs immediate sc action and modification made to it. I was planning to do it on all my chars for the SS ring as were a bunch of my friends.
  • SparkzSparkz
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited November 2016
    It's been over a month and I'm still experiencing massive event hall lag. It wasn't important a few weeks ago, but now with the Master Ring SS event going on, having access to event hall is a necessity for those wanting a chance at obtaining the would-be end game ring in reboot.
  • SparkzSparkz
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited November 2016
    Issue is still not fixed :(
  • LeeTbeatsLeeTbeats
    Reactions: 1,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Oh was that not just me?
    Also Mr. Lee's Airline npc is missing. You can still accept his quest tho and tele there once. Either put him back or remove him completely please.
  • HopefulDreamHopefulDream
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
    I'm having the same issues in Bera. I can't enter the event hall without crashing over and over again. Once I am in, I can't move around at all and have to get out before even getting to Bunny. I can't accept the Jewelcrafting event which honestly sucks because it's already hard to get the items from that event already. Please fix this problem soon.
  • TorpeTorpe
    Reactions: 420
    edited November 2016
    I sent a ticket regarding moving the npc, you guys should do the same, maybe they listen :(
  • AbyAby
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    Bug type: Extreme lag.

Brief bug summary: Can't even move due to extreme lag.

Steps to reproduce: Enter event map on any channel.

Character name: "AbyPet"

Character level: 189

Character job: Evan

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 24/7
  • RayKudaRayKuda
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited November 2016
    nexon pls
  • jeffimjeffim
    Reactions: 645
    Member, Private Tester