[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cant connect to EU servers?

GinixxGinixx
Reactions: 200
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
I just migrated my account today.
Now i'm trying to connect to the European servers but when i choose Luna i get the error message:
Having trouble logging in? try logging in on maplestory.nexon.net.
I have no problems connecting to the global servers.
Any way to fix this?
Thanks in advance.
-Ginixx

Comments

• BTTBBTTB
    Reactions: 210
    edited November 2016
    Same here
    Ginixx
  • HolHol
    Reactions: 930
    edited November 2016
    I am having a similar issue, however I can access the European region on my Global account.

I just can't access the European region on my Europe account.

I can access the Global region on both accounts.
  • DarkSpikeXDarkSpikeX
    edited November 2016
    Hol
    Hol said:

I am having a similar issue, however I can access the European region on my Global account.

I just can't access the European region on my Europe account.

I can access the Global region on both accounts.
    Same here
  • MrJerryMrJerry
    edited November 2016
    Same here. I can play on NA servers , but cant log into European region. Feelsbadman
    I tried : repair my client, launch game from MS folder insted of nexon launcher.
    Didnt work out.
    I migraded my account yesterday.
  • KoffieKoffie
    edited November 2016
    If you haven't migrated your account before the big maintenance you will have to wait for a future maintenance (maybe the next one? I dunno).
    I have the same error message with my other account which I migrated yesterday, my first account that I migrated before 10 November already works.
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Hello Maplers,
    Please make sure to accept both the service migration and the MapleStory game migration in order to begin playing on November 10th. If you miss your chance now or wait until after November 9th to migrate, you'll have to wait for an upcoming maintenance in order to access the MapleStory world in Europe.
    Source: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/3594/maple-memo-global-migration-update/p1

And question 6 on the micro site says this:

6 What happens if my game has been migrated to the Nexon Launcher and I didn't create a Nexon Global Account in time?

Once your game has migrated to the Nexon Launcher, you will receive a notification upon logging into the Nexon Europe Launcher. You will still be able to set up your Nexon Global Account and upgrade the Nexon Europe Launcher to the new Nexon Launcher but will not be able to play on the Europe server until your Maplestory Europe gameplay data has been transferred. The Maplestory Europe gameplay data will be transferred periodically after November 9, 2016. You will however be able to play on the North America server in the meantime.
    Source: http://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/ems
    VertisJamess
  • MrJerryMrJerry
    edited November 2016
    Thanks Koffie. So we wait :)
  • HolHol
    edited November 2016
    Koffie
    Koffie said:

If you haven't migrated your account before the big maintenance you will have to wait for a future maintenance (maybe the next one? I dunno).
    I have the same error message with my other account which I migrated yesterday, my first account that I migrated before 10 November already works.
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Hello Maplers,
    Please make sure to accept both the service migration and the MapleStory game migration in order to begin playing on November 10th. If you miss your chance now or wait until after November 9th to migrate, you'll have to wait for an upcoming maintenance in order to access the MapleStory world in Europe.
    Source: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/3594/maple-memo-global-migration-update/p1

And question 6 on the micro site says this:

6 What happens if my game has been migrated to the Nexon Launcher and I didn't create a Nexon Global Account in time?

Once your game has migrated to the Nexon Launcher, you will receive a notification upon logging into the Nexon Europe Launcher. You will still be able to set up your Nexon Global Account and upgrade the Nexon Europe Launcher to the new Nexon Launcher but will not be able to play on the Europe server until your Maplestory Europe gameplay data has been transferred. The Maplestory Europe gameplay data will be transferred periodically after November 9, 2016. You will however be able to play on the North America server in the meantime.
    Source: http://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/ems
    I migrated my account before the big patch so I'm not sure if that's the problem. I migrated on the 6th.
  • KoffieKoffie
    edited November 2016
    Hol
    Hol said:

I migrated my account before the big patch so I'm not sure if that's the problem. I migrated on the 6th.
    Yeah you're right, your problem has a different cause, this is just for people who didn't migrate before 10 November.

I don't know a solution for you unfortunately, but you don't happen to see a world named Elysium instead of Luna after choosing the European region on your European account? And have you tried deleting the Wizet folder/keys from your registry? This caused me to see Elysium at first instead of Luna, and made me unable to login at first, after I deleted the Wizet folder/keys from the registry it worked again. Maybe it helps with your issue as well, but I don't know.
  • HolHol
    edited November 2016
    Koffie
    Koffie said:

Hol
    Hol said:

Yeah you're right, your problem has a different cause, this is just for people who didn't migrate before 10 November.

I don't know a solution for you unfortunately, but you don't happen to see a world named Elysium instead of Luna after choosing the European region on your European account? And have you tried deleting the Wizet folder/keys from your registry? This caused me to see Elysium at first instead of Luna, and made me unable to login at first, after I deleted the Wizet folder/keys from the registry it worked again. Maybe it helps with your issue as well, but I don't know.
    I don't see a world named Elysium, and I don't have the Wizet folders. I haven't actually played Maple Europe for years, I'm just curious to see what characters I have lol. Thanks for your help though.
  • JamessJamess
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    Any clue on how long we have to wait for this? Long time since I've played Maple. Played last when Big Bang got released. EU account and can't login because of the reasons above.

Just don't want to get my hopes up every day ^^
  • LeevOrDieLeevOrDie
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I'm having the same trouble! I used to play Maple EU all the time, and now I can't play it. There's only the Luna server for me also.