[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Innocent Guild Recruiting Players!

JezibelleJezibelle
Reactions: 715
edited April 2017 in Guilds
Server : REBOOT

Guild Recruitment: Open

Hi guys!!

Innocent was born in July 2016. We are a friendly group of Maple players who have grown close over the months of being in our guild. We have an alliance with PuIse, Sunset, Imperium and Oddity. We are always looking for more active & friendly members to join us on our climb upwards! We help each other out with any questions members might have, chat about random topics, and joke around/tease each other a lot. We are very active on Discord, and there are always members doing runs for guild contribution. We are currently Rank #14 !

We are looking for members who are 150+, Active, Social, Friendly, Respectful and willing to boss with other members for Guild Contribution. We have weekly CRA carries as well as guild events, movie nights, and random activities. We do not accept hackers, botters, or ksers.

FYI - if you do happen to be accepted, PLEASE READ the board for rules, etc and how to keep your spot in the guild.

Interested parties are welcome to apply through the guild tab or whisper me or any of the JRs below:

Danjerous
Krosia
DanceWithBee
Seamor
lilpiggy

Photo taken January 14th, 2017
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/232326300935782401/270315564994527242/Edited.jpg
SMHN

Comments

• KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    I could but must not kick my char(ive got very good reasons for this) I tear apart the RA in almost no time( I kill Normal Crimson queen in less than a minute, vellum lasts only 2 minutes before he dies because of my range.(can also do madman ranmaru and can carry for him. I am also willing to carry but i do have some rules
    1. I only 1 person at a time this is cut the face sometimes
    2. you can half the loot except for Meiser cubes. you can get a ranmaru weapon shard I don't need them i have SW.
    I will eventully kill Normal magnus solo.
    330k range right now with no Guild buffs
    Also I will be able to do the endgame bosses Eventually.
    also my main is level 201 without faf( working on SW until i get it) also I have no tyrants annd im missing most of the endgame gear i'll be using later. and his ign is deckia
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited September 2016
    Xerna said:

I could but must not kick my char(ive got very good reasons for this) I tear apart the RA in almost no time( I kill Normal Crimson queen in less than a minute, vellum lasts only 2 minutes before he dies because of my range.(can also do madman ranmaru and can carry for him. I am also willing to carry but i do have some rules
    1. I only 1 person at a time this is cut the face sometimes
    2. you can half the loot except for Meiser cubes. you can get a ranmaru weapon shard I don't need them i have SW.
    I will eventully kill Normal magnus solo.
    330k range right now with no Guild buffs
    Also I will be able to do the endgame bosses Eventually.
    also my main is level 201 without faf( working on SW until i get it) also I have no tyrants annd im missing most of the endgame gear i'll be using later. and his ign is deckia
    Hello! You are free to join if you are interested. Also just to let you know we don't force anyone to carry, you carry on your own free will though most of my members are willing to assist. Most of us are capable of the bosses (some for end game bosses), and we do RA together for the guild contribution so it takes no time at all! As long as you're active on that particular character and contribute towards the guild points, then we'd love to have you. Just apply through guild tab and read the guild board. Thanks :)
  • 5onic5onic
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited September 2016
    Guild is pretty friendly. I've been in it for about a month or so.
    Jezibelle
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    edited September 2016
    I'll carry if people want to get carried.
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited September 2016
    Xerna said:

I'll carry if people want to get carried.
    Alright well sometimes they may ask. Let me know if you want to join. We're almost capping at 200.
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    edited September 2016
    already past level 200 and slowly building my range as well from bossing mainly. Level 201 and climbing.
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited September 2016
    Kerqxon
    Kerqxon said:

already past level 200 and slowly building my range as well from bossing mainly. Level 201 and climbing.
    Are you interested in joining? If so, you can go ahead and apply.

• JezibelleJezibelle
    edited October 2016
    Bump :)
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited October 2016
    Currently have 22 spots open for any players that fit requirements!
  • DeckiatvDeckiatv
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited October 2016
    you guys still excepting members? Im am Currently looking for a guild to join.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    iv been in the guild before in reboot but its been died down :/ im looking for a friendly guild that accept any lvls
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited October 2016
    @Deckiatv, yes we are still accepting members. If you meet requirements and contribute to the guild contribution you are welcome to apply and somebody will accept you.

@Lilyflower Hi! Our requirement is 130+ but it's easy to get to quick ^^
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    Jezibelle
    Jezibelle said:

@Deckiatv, yes we are still accepting members. If you meet requirements and contribute to the guild contribution you are welcome to apply and somebody will accept you.

@Lilyflower Hi! Our requirement is 130+ but it's easy to get to quick ^^
    @Jezibelle thank you for information ill try to join.

• JezibelleJezibelle
    edited November 2016
    Still have spots open!! Have ranked up a couple spots as well :D
  • BaenielBaeniel
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited November 2016
    Bump
  • Raira94Raira94
    Reactions: 940
    edited November 2016
    are you guys still recruting ? :)

if yes: i would like to join :D
    i started recently in the reboot world since the merge soooo im still quite new in this world.
    my current level is 165 and im just like my profil picture a demonslayer :D
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited November 2016
    Raira94
    Raira94 said:

are you guys still recruting ? :)

if yes: i would like to join :D
    i started recently in the reboot world since the merge soooo im still quite new in this world.
    my current level is 165 and im just like my profil picture a demonslayer :D
    Hi! Yes we are still recruiting. Please feel free to go ahead apply through the Guild Tab. A JR online will accept you :) Don't forget to read the guild board!
  • ImKennyImKenny
    Reactions: 210
    edited November 2016
    Me and a friend applied :) , We're both Lvl 136, but after this weekend with the 2x event, we'll prob be 170+ , we're really really really active haha.

We're kinda new-ish to maple. But we learn really fast as well, hope thats ok :)

Name in game is ImKennyx3 and AtomicHand
  • MonsterbankMonsterbank
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    Hi! I'm a active player started reboot in mid October am on a DA (currently lvl 203) and looking for an active guild to join.

Have done pretty much all the pre-quests and stuff and working on gear to contribute to CRA runs and other boss runs, leading upto 5th job.

I'll try and apply in-game :)
    IGN: Statbank
  • JezibelleJezibelle
    edited November 2016
    Hi guys! Thanks for your interest. Please add me in game (Jezibelle) if the guild appears to be full and you're not in. We've recently mass recruited by mega but we still are able to kick some inactive members if needed. Welcome to Innocent!!