[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Transfer to Luna (EU server after merge)

KurollKuroll
Reactions: 1,185
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
world transfer would be really needed, especially after the merge with EU , so we EU players who play in Global maplestory
could transfer to Luna to finally play with decent pings.
please allow people from EU countries who play in maplestory global to transfer to Luna server after merge ( server in EU ) for better pings
July

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    I dont think it will be possible to world transfer across different continental servers
  • KurollKuroll
    edited November 2016
    Luna soon will be part of maplestory global. i do believe that if thats not possible to "world transfer" they should manually transfer EU players from global who wish to transfer to the EU world Luna. having good pings is now very important because of laggs i can not do any boss that can 1ko.
    or boss that take long to kill becuse i will surly DC at some point. nexon should also care about EU players we plated global before EU maplestory was created.
    i dont think we need to throw away our NX and everything we paid real money and all our hard work over the years.
    and we deserve to get the chance to play on a server that doesnt lag for us.
  • KurollKuroll
    edited November 2016
    up
  • ForumKousForumKous
    Reactions: 1,085
    edited November 2016
    I will give this post a +1 fr us EMS players it is also nice to have a more populated server :)
  • KurollKuroll
    edited November 2016
    ForumKous
    ForumKous said:

I will give this post a +1 fr us EMS players it is also nice to have a more populated server :)
    thank you <333 :D . what nexon doesnt understand is. people who want to move to Luna are only people who lives in EU and actually play and active,
    all these rich people who are only in free market wouldnt care about pings and wont move to Luna, all these NA players would stay in NA because they need to play in NA server for ping xD :D allowing EU players to transfer to Luna would only do good to anyone its a win win.
  • KurollKuroll
    edited November 2016
    up so that nexon would notice
  • ValliecaneValliecane
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Kuroll
    Kuroll said:

world transfer would be really needed, especially after the merge with EU , so we EU players who play in Global maplestory
    could transfer to Luna to finally play with decent pings.
    please allow people from EU countries who play in maplestory global to transfer to Luna server after merge ( server in EU ) for better pings
    I have to say, this would actually get me to get back into the game again properly.
    I would love to play on the EMS world, but I simply have too much on my old main to start over, leading me to not actually bothering geting back into things again.