[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Attendance] Europe players missing 1day

WiceakWiceak
Reactions: 1,210
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey,

Since Europe players joined gms, and the migration got a bit delayed we are now missing 1day to be able to receive the last present from the attendance.
The V-label rings are pretty nice and i was wondering if there is any chance something can be done, so we as migrated people might be able to receive the V-chat and V-label ring aswell? By for example switching the last box with elixers on day 18.

Kind regards
Koffie
  1. Would you like this to happen?16 votes
    1. Yes
       88% (14 votes)
    2. Yes
       6% (1 vote)
    3. Yes
       0% (0 votes)
    4. No
       6% (1 vote)

Comments

• ZeroaLZeroaL
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I hope this will happen,it will be unfair if we wont even have the chance to get it.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Isn't there like an entire week's worth of filler days though? I might be wrong, but there are three weeks worth of rewards, then another week of reward-less days afterward on the attendance calendar.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    nevermind I'm an idiot
  • WiceakWiceak
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Friday 11-11-2016 was first day we could play, starting from that day is exact 19days untill the event ends 29-11-2016.
    while you need 20days to get the Special rewards.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

Isn't there like an entire week's worth of filler days though? I might be wrong, but there are three weeks worth of rewards, then another week of reward-less days afterward on the attendance calendar.
    EMS players started 9 days later. Since the event page was really poorly explained as well for us, I only started attendance on Saturday so 1 day later even. Without the spare days I'm gonna miss already the last 2 rewards.

• forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited November 2016
    If it doesn't happen, just get used to it. We the players in NA are quite used to being let down and stomped over by Nexon. Although, they usually extend these kind of event especially under these circumstances. They would be extremely stupid, stupider than I imagined, if they really give such a bad reception to all the new people from EU.
    Koffie
  • NobleEvanNobleEvan
    Reactions: 1,440
    edited November 2016
    I found out yesterday there was an attendance going on. Upon migration i checked forum to see if there were any particular such event was going on, but i didnt find it.
    Yesterday i finally took time to check everything on the left side and lol, there it was.

Please give us all the missing time, including the spare days, so we can all have a go at finishing it :)
    morkYonax
  • WiceakWiceak
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    NobleEvan
    NobleEvan said:

I found out yesterday there was an attendance going on. Upon migration i checked forum to see if there were any particular such event was going on, but i didnt find it.
    Yesterday i finally took time to check everything on the left side and lol, there it was.

Please give us all the missing time, including the spare days, so we can all have a go at finishing it :)
    I don't agree with this, sorry yea i know its annoying but rather don't see a patch extended due something little, you can't magical receive more time without extending future plans.

Knightzhell
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Wiceak
    Wiceak said:

NobleEvan
    NobleEvan said:

I don't agree with this, sorry yea i know its annoying but rather don't see a patch extended due something little, you can't magical receive more time without extending future plans.

No need to extend the patch, just compensate Luna players for 9 missing days they couldn't do it on.
    Wiceak
  • WiceakWiceak
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    @KThxBaiNao can you look into this?