[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[DISCUSSION] V

Comments

• MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited November 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Maryse
    Maryse said:

KThxBaiNao

You'll be able to get up to 3200 points.
    I said that :(
    i dun messed up and read 2700 points and was like, "NO MARYSE. THAT'S NOT IT. THERE's MORE!"
    KingStarfire
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I wonder if we'll actually get that JMS buff for Jett's skills too with 5th job.
    chaoscauserIvangoldemperor52
  • RenexzYTRenexzYT
    Reactions: 600
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I WANNA CRY, DUDE!

The hype is real!

I'm freaking out lol
  • ReoshikaiReoshikai
    Reactions: 1,020
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    The. Hype. Is. Real! First they merge EMS with GMS, now THIS! That's too good to be true.
    As someone that played on the beta, I think that this is HUGE.
  • VolumezVolumez
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited November 2016
    sooo... when exactly is it out? 11 days from today?
  • LeeTbeatsLeeTbeats
    Reactions: 1,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Seeing the MM skill, I think I'm actually going to have to get a mouse to play xD
  • NubforeverNubforever
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    Check out an event where you can share content, collect points, and earn prizes! http://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/v-update/17909/web-event-share-v-news-update-to-earn-free-prizes
  • SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,830
    edited November 2016
    HAYATO 5TH JOB, NEXON CAME THROUGH

PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE

HYPE HYPE HYPE
    Yacy
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited November 2016
    I'm sooo excited for the new user-interface design!! it looks so good and neat!

Please gods of maple world, give us the new awesome patch with zero bugs! thats the most important thing :)
    Yacy
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    Uhm...what is gonna happen with Reboot...and the Auction house? I don't wanna trade with other people D: Id have to quiiiit
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Petalmagic

Uhm...what is gonna happen with Reboot...and the Auction house? I don't wanna trade with other people D: Id have to quiiiit
    Reboot won't have Auction House, obviously.

I do wonder what that "Reboot World Adjustments" line means, though.
    LilyflowerPetalmagic
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Petalmagic

Reboot won't have Auction House, obviously.

I do wonder what that "Reboot World Adjustments" line means, though.
    Oh thank god...I would legit have to quit if they put that in...cuz that is gateway to p2w...or at least the NX blackmarket.
  • AznbakaAznbaka
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    2700 Points? But how do you even get more? I can't find any other method aside from Share on Twitter and Shard on Facebook. PLZ HELP :)
  • MaryseMaryse
    edited November 2016
    Aznbaka
    Aznbaka said:

2700 Points? But how do you even get more? I can't find any other method aside from Share on Twitter and Shard on Facebook. PLZ HELP :)
    That's it.
    You gotta share on Facebook and Twitter anything that is shareable and that's it.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited November 2016
    Maryse
    Maryse said:

Aznbaka
    Aznbaka said:

That's it.
    You gotta share on Facebook and Twitter anything that is shareable and that's it.
    If only they had other socials to do...like...Google Plus...extra points and more stuff for Nexon :P
  • MaryseMaryse
    edited November 2016
    Petalmagic

Maryse
    Maryse said:

Aznbaka
    Aznbaka said:

That's it.
    If only they had other socials to do...like...Google Plus...extra points and more stuff for Nexon :P
    Google Plus is still a thing?
    KeepComingBackJettLuvsUInvulgo
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited November 2016
    Maryse
    Maryse said:

Petalmagic

Maryse
    Maryse said:

Aznbaka
    Aznbaka said:

That's it.
    I mainly use it for games...but yeah...=3= -sighs as I had a minor anxiety attack over the Auction house-
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited November 2016
    in the new 5th job gms trailer near end of movie they list off everything that is coming bottom right 2nd line up barely visible heavily distorted hard to notice but it is there!, Auction House System Added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in disbelief nexon america would add it given that they would lose sale on shop permits, but this is excellent, i have never bought any expensive shop perms any way just the cheap 90 day lol. this is a very welcome change now i can merch too soo happy!
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Maryse
    Maryse said:

Petalmagic

Maryse
    Maryse said:

Aznbaka
    Aznbaka said:

That's it.
    What you're talking about, never heard of that. :-P
  • xEvilSoulxxEvilSoulx
    Reactions: 865
    edited November 2016
    any idea guys if marksman is good compared to bowmaster? i have like YEARS withough playing mapelstory, well i played dark knight to 200 but got bored, so i want to make an archer (and no i won't make a wild hunter, i already have one) and i'm not sure about MM or BW, thoughts?