[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Win a date with OneLetter

Comments

• NoWayWeiNoWayWei
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    I have over 1,000 memes featured on ifunny ;3
  • CnajCnaj
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2016
    ok
  • OneLetterOneLetter
    Reactions: 6,380
    edited October 2016
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

• AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Hey OneLetter bby I'll take you out for Indian food ;-)

Have things get spicy
  • TaquionpTaquionp
    Reactions: 400
    edited October 2016
    It was assumed that the shadows of the thief were to make the same damage as the characters do not see the change
  • GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited October 2016
    PeMiMeMa said:

It was assumed that the shadows of the thief were to make the same damage as the characters do not see the change
    What does that have to do with In and Out? ...You don't plan to destroy it while we have our scuttlebug-less jamboree, do you?
    ClawStaff
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    winnar !?!?!
    Lilyflower
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    @Gimo But can it be done in 0.5 A presses?

Oh and people wanted this to get to 69 posts, too bad I ruined it (Kappa).
  • GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited November 2016
    ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

@Gimo But can it be done in 0.5 A presses?

Oh and people wanted this to get to 69 posts, too bad I ruined it (Kappa).
    Of course it can, but we need to build up speed for 12 hours first.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    edited November 2016
    can there be other posts besides this so called "contest and events"
    Lilyflower
  • CendrielCendriel
    Reactions: 720
    edited November 2016
    I don't think there is an In and Out near where I live.. but no matter I love my fridge In and Out!
  • NishijimaNishijima
    Reactions: 1,010
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    In and Out? Never heard of it, the name just implies fast food what kind of first draft name is this? Who thought of this? Give that guy a demotion
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Nishijima
    Nishijima said:

In and Out? Never heard of it, the name just implies fast food what kind of first draft name is this? Who thought of this? Give that guy a demotion
    In-N-Out is an extremely popular fast food joint in the western US, especially California. And by "popular" I mean a majority of people on the west coast will sing the praises of the restaurant and treat it as some kind of holy ground (jokingly, of course). I believe the east coast equivalent in popularity is Five Guys.

In-N-Out is famous essentially for being the "best fast food"; not full-restaurant quality but far superior to McDonalds or Carls Jr. The menu is small (read: less than 20 items total, even including the "secret" menu), the fries are cut from fresh potatoes and fried in-house, and one of the popular "secret" orders is "animal style" (grilled onions, special sauce, cheese, etc). Take it from a native Californian: if you're looking for romantic or expensive it's not the place to be, but if you're looking to hang out with friends or just grab a bite it's probably one of the best places to go.
    Its2Sharp4UNakazatoJL
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    edited November 2016
    bring back the old tournaments!! like monthly dress up and what not :o
  • OneLetterOneLetter
    Reactions: 6,380
    edited November 2016
    I'm amused that this thread is still going...
  • LeeTbeatsLeeTbeats
    Reactions: 1,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

How about I buy you in and out.

And also that's bc this is the only thread in this category.
  • NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    LeeTbeats
    LeeTbeats said:

OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

And also that's bc this is the only thread in this category.
    This!
    Neospector

Nishijima
    Nishijima said:

In-N-Out is an extremely popular fast food joint in the western US, especially California. And by "popular" I mean a majority of people on the west coast will sing the praises of the restaurant and treat it as some kind of holy ground (jokingly, of course). I believe the east coast equivalent in popularity is Five Guys.

In-N-Out is famous essentially for being the "best fast food"; not full-restaurant quality but far superior to McDonalds or Carls Jr. The menu is small (read: less than 20 items total, even including the "secret" menu), the fries are cut from fresh potatoes and fried in-house, and one of the popular "secret" orders is "animal style" (grilled onions, special sauce, cheese, etc). Take it from a native Californian: if you're looking for romantic or expensive it's not the place to be, but if you're looking to hang out with friends or just grab a bite it's probably one of the best places to go.
    Seens like a great place, maybe I got check it out when I have a chance to go to U.S.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    edited November 2016
    bring back the real tourneys/ competitions. monthly beauty contest! or bring back the artistic community! make maplestory great again!!!
  • LeeTbeatsLeeTbeats
    Reactions: 1,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    NakazatoJL

Seens like a great place, maybe I got check it out when I have a chance to go to U.S.
    I don't know if there are many locations outside of Southern California, but it is one of my favorites. I like how they toast the burger buns unlike most fast food places and they also have a secret sauce! The drive thru is also cool. A person with a headset walks up to your car window and takes your order! My mom is a vegetarian but she will have an In and Out burger every once in a while.
    NakazatoJL