[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can You Make UA now or na?

mon0mon0
Reactions: 780
edited November 2016 in General Chat
So I haven't played GMS in about 2 years I've seen some UA I assume these are possibly just Characters from EU ? Or can you make them again? I was looking online but only seen old posts about them.

Comments

• MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited November 2016
    You're not able to make them anymore but you are able to get the skills on a previously made adventurer.
    The quest is called Empress Might and you get it around level 70, it seems.
    The lunar dews are crazy hard borderline impossible to get though.
  • ValryiaValryia
    Reactions: 990
    edited November 2016
    Maryse
    Maryse said:

[...]
    The lunar dews are crazy hard to get though.
    That is a horrid understatement. Some people hit level 100 before getting all the dews.

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    Valryia
    Valryia said:

Maryse
    Maryse said:

[...]
    That is a horrid understatement. Some people hit level 100 before getting all the dews.

Lel I'm at lvl 210 and only have 10 dews so far. It took me 4 hours on 4x drop to get my first dew using Showdown and with the effects of NL mark (I was 2-3 shotting the entire map because of this)
  • MaryseMaryse
    edited November 2016
    Valryia
    Valryia said:

Maryse
    Maryse said:

[...]

Fixed ;)
  • ShosenShosen
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited November 2016
    Folling the theme of the thread I also have a question... I'm in the middle of migrating and back on EU I had 2 UAs.
    Do you know if they will make it or will they be striped of their UA titles and become regular adventurers? I'm assuming they will be safe and sound due to the fact that UA is a sort of "job" but I just can't shake this uneasy feeling...
  • MaryseMaryse
    edited November 2016
    Shosen
    Shosen said:

Folling the theme of the thread I also have a question... I'm in the middle of migrating and back on EU I had 2 UAs.
    Do you know if they will make it or will they be striped of their UA titles and become regular adventurers? I'm assuming they will be safe and sound due to the fact that UA is a sort of "job" but I just can't shake this uneasy feeling...
    Previously made UAs remain as such.
    Shosen
  • ShosenShosen
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited November 2016
    Maryse
    Maryse said:

Shosen
    Shosen said:

Previously made UAs remain as such.
    Woho! Awzum :3
    Then I'll just gotta wait until they get migrated here. (Y)