[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[MAP/NPC] Event Hall Lag

Comments

• SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,830
    edited November 2016
    Managed to get some V-Coins from the Maple admin after 10 minutes of battling lag.
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited November 2016
    Sandwich
    Sandwich said:

Managed to get some V-Coins from the Maple admin after 10 minutes of battling lag.
    i spent over an hour in event hall and couldn't forge one gem, it looks like i am going ot have to trust someone on my acct, and even though its against Terms of Use, i am left with no alternative other than just not participate in anything that requires the event hall

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited November 2016
    well i got some coins today before the day rolled over...why is this exchange not in utc time?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2016
    It was still really a lag fest too
  • RikuSamaRikuSama
    Reactions: 700
    edited November 2016
    event hall with extreme lag, impossible to enter, this on my notebook, and on my pc, both with same problem, everyone from my guild have this lag problem too.
    edited November 2016
    If this was anyone but Nexon it would be nearly unbelievable the complete disregard for us they have shown regarding this issue. Here's a hint Nexon all the hype in the world wont matter if what you continually hype up is broken for a lot of the players
    spareblade
  • ArnoSanArnoSan
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2016
    Fix it please, I need to talk with Cody... :(
  • DFHDFH
    Reactions: 440
    edited November 2016
    PlasticHolly

If this was anyone but Nexon it would be nearly unbelievable the complete disregard for us they have shown regarding this issue. Here's a hint Nexon all the hype in the world wont matter if what you continually hype up is broken for a lot of the players
    My thoughts exactly... After all the Hype going on for 5th job, lots of players will come to try it, they'll get to see the lagfest and run away...

But hey, maybe it'll work for 6th job, huh?
  • NekudanNekudan
    Reactions: 910
    edited November 2016
    I had messaged Nexon a while back( Couple of weeks at most, maybe?) regarding this problem, this was my reply.

Greetings Mapler,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support. This is GM Urndess at your service.

I am terribly sorry to know that you are having this problem. Please know that this issue is known pertaining to the Luna Server. This happened prior to our recent server merge, and this has rendered plenty of newly migrated players unable to play or having lag problems with the Event Hall. I do apologize as we are aware of this issue. Our Game Team is currently looking to resolve this as soon as possible. This is the top of our priority, as we want to properly welcome the European players into MapleStory.

Hopefully this gets resolved soon, and I highly urge you to visit our MapleStory Website and our Support Page for any updates on this.

Sincerely,

GM Urndess
    Nexon America, Inc.

Personally, I would of loved to have seen an update by now seeing as the last two maintenances have done nothing to help this situation.
    I love how friendly and responsive GMS is but I feel two weeks seems to be a little long seeing as people who are trying to take part in events cant get in to the map.
    We're just loosing out.

edited November 2016
    Nekudan
    Nekudan said:

I had messaged Nexon a while back( Couple of weeks at most, maybe?) regarding this problem, this was my reply.

Greetings Mapler,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America Customer Support. This is GM Urndess at your service.

I am terribly sorry to know that you are having this problem. Please know that this issue is known pertaining to the Luna Server. This happened prior to our recent server merge, and this has rendered plenty of newly migrated players unable to play or having lag problems with the Event Hall. I do apologize as we are aware of this issue. Our Game Team is currently looking to resolve this as soon as possible. This is the top of our priority, as we want to properly welcome the European players into MapleStory.

Hopefully this gets resolved soon, and I highly urge you to visit our MapleStory Website and our Support Page for any updates on this.

Sincerely,

GM Urndess
    Nexon America, Inc.

Personally, I would of loved to have seen an update by now seeing as the last two maintenances have done nothing to help this situation.
    I love how friendly and responsive GMS is but I feel two weeks seems to be a little long seeing as people who are trying to take part in events cant get in to the map.
    We're just loosing out.

i find it hilarious they direct us to the website, where we are completely ignored
  • sparebladespareblade
    Reactions: 1,220
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Please know that this issue is known pertaining to the Luna Server.
    Not in the Luna Server. Hoorayyyyy. This is just grand, ain't it?
    PlasticHolly
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2016
    I have only been able to get into the event hall one day (nov 22) to exchange coins. I keep lagging out every other time...
  • JamesGamesJamesGames
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
    Same. I was able to get out of it once by closing Maplestory via Windows task manager and another time by staying on the portal and hitting the up arrow. This last time though I decided to go eat dinner to see if it would clear up over a long period of time. When I got back I had the disconnect prompt from the NGS stating that the reason was related to hacking. Which is incorrect. I'm proud to say that I never have used any kind of hacking or scripting methods for the decade or so, off and on, that I have been playing.
  • X3MninetailX3Mninetail
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited December 2016
    Why is this not addressed yet? :(
  • ArnoSanArnoSan
    edited November 2016
    Three days to finish the event... and the same sh**!!
  • ArnoSanArnoSan
    edited November 2016
    Guys... a TIP! In Event Hall pres CRTL - ALT - DEL.... on windows panel press ESCAPE.. you will have a 4-5 seconds without lag... repeat the process
  • sparebladespareblade
    Reactions: 1,220
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Only a couple days left of the events (SS Ring and coin exchange)... still no hope in sight. How absurd.
  • cesareon94cesareon94
    edited November 2016
    DFH
    DFH said:

cesareon94

It's so bad we can't even do the Vcoin exchange event due to the big lag in the room. *Feeling Sad* :(
    Same here... funny thing is that they added a limit of 30 coins a day now... at least now we can calculate how many coins we will not be able to exchange....
    Yeah, that's such a shame :/

• Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited November 2016
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/3749/event-map#latest reposts usually don't have much of an effect on bringing the problem to more enlightened attention sadly, just gunna be removed most likely.
    edited November 2016
    spareblade

Only a couple days left of the events (SS Ring and coin exchange)... still no hope in sight. How absurd.
    in my opinion this was much worse than absurd, it was blatant disregard to a large number of the players and things such as this illustrate exactly why so many of us have bitter and hostile feelings towards nexon as a company
    DFH