[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Migration Issues? We need your feedback!

Comments

• KjelleKjelle
    Reactions: 600
    edited November 2016
    Konari
    Konari said:

Oh that happens to people on the gms side too, usually I just click ok/cancel and choose another channel, and it should work after.
    It's not that easy. After pressing ok/ cancel, another box comes up that says "Are you ready to exit the game?" (not exactly sure about how it is worded) and there is no escaping that box. Pressing no just brings it up again.
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited November 2016
    This is another complaint about not being able play.
    It has been 16 days since migration. Do something about it already Nexon!
  • MatUPMatUP
    Reactions: 330
    edited November 2016
    I migrated my european account on 22/10 and I still can't play.
    Do I have to wait to another migration maintenance? Do I have to contact the support?
    image image
  • oZoruaoZorua
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    Game crashing. That's all I can say to that.
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited November 2016
    Also, still can't get my points from the V-event (sharing on fb and twitter) on my main account which is STILL being migrated(!). Works fine on my old global account.
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited November 2016
    Praying for this to be fixed by tomorrow when the V update launches...
    RainbowGalAkenoChan
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited November 2016
    Confirmed by GM in chat, there will be no compensation for our waiting.
    That sucks. Missed 19 days of grind (potentially more, let's hope not), juicy events and insane black friday deals...
    Koffie
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited November 2016
    this game
  • TribalStarTribalStar
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited November 2016
    I know how people feel I was talking to a gm and literally what he said made me confused
    GM
    You game data will be migrated over a period of time. This will be done after every concluded Maintenance. This means that currently, you will not be able to play on the Europe server until your game data has migrated. Once your game data has migrated, only then will you be able to play on the North American server. We hope you understand
    This implies that every maintenance they are taking part of our accounts and piecing it together like a puzzle?, what?
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited December 2016
    TribalStar

I know how people feel I was talking to a gm and literally what he said made me confused
    GM
    You game data will be migrated over a period of time. This will be done after every concluded Maintenance. This means that currently, you will not be able to play on the Europe server until your game data has migrated. Once your game data has migrated, only then will you be able to play on the North American server. We hope you understand
    This implies that every maintenance they are taking part of our accounts and piecing it together like a puzzle?, what?

I got the same response. It does not make any sense. My guess would be that they lack the workforce and/ or have other stuff to do that they think are of higher priority. Sucks to be treated like this tbh. Hope it's fixed after this 24h maintainance shenanigans lol...
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited December 2016
    To put it simple, It's the luck of the draw. Every maintenance migrates a certain chunk of data. That chunk may or may not contain your account. I've been waiting for 17 days my self. But hey...i can't do anything to speed up the process so i'm killing time by playing on NA's reboot server.
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited December 2016
    Retr0_
    Retr0_ said:

To put it simple, It's the luck of the draw. Every maintenance migrates a certain chunk of data. That chunk may or may not contain your account. I've been waiting for 17 days my self. But hey...i can't do anything to speed up the process so i'm killing time by playing on NA's reboot server.
    I migrated on the 11th. Still can't play even though they just had a ~24h update/ maintainance.
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited December 2016
    "please check after next maintainance"
    "sorry, there will be no compensation"
    "sorry, I can only suggest you to wait"

Honestly done at this point.
  • EsentiateEsentiate
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Not able to play redownloaded more than once keeps crashing at channel selection. Says maplestory has stopped working let me know how to fix. Already redownloaded a whole new maple still no fix scania server
  • RushROckyRushROcky
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    THE EVENT HALL DOES NOT WORK THE LAG IS TOO REAL I KNOW NEXON DOES NOT CARE BUT PLEASE TRY AND FIX THIS
  • AkenoChanAkenoChan
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    Retr0_
    Retr0_ said:

thats just a speculation of ur side ?
    well would make sense but its not sure.
    if it would be like that its just random and we could wait months ....years. Because its random.

• KjelleKjelle
    edited December 2016
    Still same issue after the unscheduled maintainance.
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited December 2016
    I submitted another ticket since they disregarded my last one. Not being able to play for 3+ weeks shouldn't leave me without compensation.
  • VictsonVictson
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    Migrated like 2 weeks ago after a hiatus of Maplestory being P2W, just want to look at my chars and maybe make some more. It's hard playing without any funds and my name. Thanks Nexon :)
  • KjelleKjelle
    edited December 2016
    "We need your feedback!"
    0 GMs in the thread