[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Permanent Hyper Teleport Rock?

chihiro2501chihiro2501
Reactions: 410
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I would love for Permanent Hyper Tele Rock to be back again. It's been a long time since it was last in NX Shop.
mysoulisill

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    It's available through Marvel Machine whenever that comes around.

I doubt they'd put it up for direct sale again, when they can get people to pay hundreds of dollars just for a chance to get it.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited November 2016
    Yeah, it's in marvel. Est cost 300-800 dollars for one. Good luck. RNG is really bad for it. Very very low chance.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited November 2016
    Peep
    Peep said:

Yeah, it's in marvel. Est cost 300-800 dollars for one. Good luck. RNG is really bad for it. Very very low chance.
    back when nexon wasn't as greedy, i bought a perm for only 30k nx. That is the reason I can put up with them.
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited November 2016
    Nexon NA never added perm hyper teleport rock to cash shop.

its only available in Marvel and i don't care if it stay only there.. because it's just a convenience item.
    only thing i think its not fair to get from random cash shop stuff are items that give you in-game advantage over other players (p2w VS f2p), such as Frenzy totem, Battle-roid, LGR, Reaper Pendant, Outlaw Heart... and so on..
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited November 2016
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=56447

It did happened.

That's how i got my yeti and rock.
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2016
    Perm hyper rock came out just once and someone got fired for it, same for perm pendant slot.
    Peep
    Peep said:

What are you on about. People sell them for around a $100. The only thing that gets sold for more than hundreds is Frenzy Totem and 15 star Tyrants.
  • PeepPeep
    edited November 2016
    100 dollars? no they do not at all, at least not on my server. Also, I was talking about doing rolls in marvel not buying it from people (because someone has to get one first right?) That's how much it's going to cost if you want one.
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2016
    Peep
    Peep said:

(because someone has to get one first right?)
    >i don't know how rng works
    >i don't know the exact rates but the estimated cost of getting a perm hyper rock from Marvel is $300-800
    >deviation of $500

In the black market on websites i will not name, perm hyper rock cost around $100, people sell it for around that much in game via paypal. Why bother arguing that it would somehow cost $300-800 when rng is just rng lol.

i.imgur.com/qPeDap0.png?1

• AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    genji123
    genji123 said:

Peep
    Peep said:

(because someone has to get one first right?)
    >i don't know how rng works
    >i don't know the exact rates but the estimated cost of getting a perm hyper rock from Marvel is $300-800
    >deviation of $500

In the black market on websites i will not name, perm hyper rock cost around $100, people sell it for around that much in game via paypal. Why bother arguing that it would somehow cost $300-800 when rng is just rng lol.

i.imgur.com/qPeDap0.png?1

Because on certain websites you will not name, there are people who duped the coupons, undercutting each other to sell what cost them nothing.

Doesn't change the fact that the rock is very rare if gotten legitimately from Marvel.
    gamechangerCatooolooo
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    so to ruin those websited, why no put on cs perm tp rock for 30k nx like used to me on ems?
    after all plenty ppl would buy that, less glambling and less ppl going to those places = all happy
    YonaxCatooolooo
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

so to ruin those websited, why no put on cs perm tp rock for 30k nx like used to me on ems?
    after all plenty ppl would buy that, less glambling and less ppl going to those places = all happy
    Which bring more happy people, better comments on the game --> More player --> More players buying perm hyper rock!
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I bought 4 perma hyper rocks when they were available.
    If they are put on sale again, I would buy more.
    I never buy the expiring ones (except in Reboot), and I never roll for the gambling ones (or buy them off winners or cheaters).
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd buy the permanent rocks if they became available without the RNG factor, but doesn't buy the expiring ones.
    YonaxAramyCatooolooo
  • PeepPeep
    edited November 2016
    The fact that they've gotten people to spend upwards to 800 dollars to try their luck at getting one only proves that it is far more profitable for them to keep it that way. Is it annoying? yes.

Imo the hyper teleport rock should have never been introduced to the game. People stopped exploring and just teleport everywhere now. No need to walk.
  • ange1DoIIange1DoII
    Reactions: 1,495
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Daxterbeer

Peep
    Peep said:

back when nexon wasn't as greedy, i bought a perm for only 30k nx. That is the reason I can put up with them.
    i got a perm rock from the same event

• AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Peep
    Peep said:

The fact that they've gotten people to spend upwards to 800 dollars to try their luck at getting one only proves that it is far more profitable for them to keep it that way. Is it annoying? yes.

Imo the hyper teleport rock should have never been introduced to the game. People stopped exploring and just teleport everywhere now. No need to walk.
    profitable or not both ways will be
    if nexon wants to slam hakers sales they should make a sale of them again and make it trad on trades/shops

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    Peep
    Peep said:

The question is whether or not 20x as many people want to buy the rocks for a flat, guaranteed price or gamble for them. Also I highly doubt that a large number of people spen $800+ on marvel each time it comes, its not that many people.
  • mysoulisillmysoulisill
    Reactions: 310
    edited March 2018
    i just want to say that if the cash shop was full of cheap perm items i would spend money on this game more often. i wish nexon would stop with the *exclusive* once in awhile RNG bullshit.. there's really no reason to do it like that. Expiration cash items are a terrible idea in the first place and should never have existed. a steady supply of new *perm* items for decent price would keep me spending JS.

I will never pay money for something that eventually i will have to buy again.
    Catooolooo