[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

V5 Web Event + Experiencing problems logging in

JayanglesJayangles
Reactions: 1,300
edited November 2016 in General Chat
They said that the codes were going to be distributed to the registered email account 3 days after Nov 27th deadline.

Isn't it today?

I still didn't get anything, what about you guys?

In addition, I heard that a lot of you were experiencing a problem after the update where you werent able to get pass the gms eu selection page. I hope this new updated maintenance solve that issue. Anyways, overall excited, but tired of waiting T.T
DreamWeaver
  1. How is life?9 votes
    1. I just want to jump off an empire state buidling knowing that i have 30 pages of research papers
       0% (0 votes)
    2. I just want to punch everyone in the face knowing that i have 3 final exams on the exact same day
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I just wish to evaporate my vocal cords knowing that i have to wait more for this update
       22% (2 votes)
    4. Chill
       78% (7 votes)

Comments

• JayanglesJayangles
    edited November 2016
    So same with the Black Friday Spending Event that is also via game box.
    Okay Thanks. I guess I couldn't figure it out because i still dont know how the update looks like.
  • ImSoSquishyImSoSquishy
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    I was able to log in, there is more platforms at twilight perion: warrior ground, and i teleported to town to open my V box before servers went down, it gave me everything except for the Lucid's flower chair. Also the Elusive V title doesn't give any skills, stats, or attack, it's useless. But, maybe they're going to fix/change that, who knows...
  • JayanglesJayangles
    edited November 2016
    wtf