[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Nov. 30, 2016

Comments

• NekoFoxFireNekoFoxFire
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2016
    xEvilSoulx

not even BDO with their massive updates that made their world 30% bigger each time and all those stuff had this kind of bugs, and they are new, can't believe after 10 YEARS you still do the same, it hurts to see how you guys keep just throwing new content without testing and keep killing this game.
    you a you know that.? let see how you'd be doing. not because they already extended the game once that everything is the same? i wish i'd see you scripting and doing all that stuff bro.! Just wait and enjoy the play when its back on .stop crying

Riku593
  • CrisCris
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    THIS IS CRAZY ALWAY UNSCHED MAINT #Misusingraid
  • SirAlucardSirAlucard
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    I have played since cygnus knights came out. On and off for about the past year or two now. However in all those years iv never noticed that the update would go twice into further notice with no ETA but one of the two finish with never being given an ETA, im sorry but that is kind of poor on keeping the people informed. but on the bright side, this update is why im comming back again. Cant wait to get into the fifth job :D
  • SarasChaosSarasChaos
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    thanks for this update, its nice you guys actually somewhat keep us in the loop now. hoping this game update is all its cracked up to be.
  • EdemonEdemon
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited November 2016
    Will we really lose a day of events? That's bad... It should have an compensation for that...
    Riku593
  • RonyeeRonyee
    Reactions: 205
    edited November 2016
    Thanks for the update I would rather wait for the maintenance to end then to get into the game and things don't work. Good luck guys!
  • ArtemicionArtemicion
    Reactions: 320
    edited November 2016
    I feel like this would be expected , this is a huge update after all, heck remember big bang updates, we all know how that went down holy moly.
    RonyeeShadowJoshXD
  • Weasel_1966Weasel_1966
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    All I want to know is why I can't login after every big update. This time I get to the choose a server screen and when I pick NA it DC's me with the screen saying that I either have internet connection issues, have been banned or that maintenance is ongoing. I had no issues prior to the original update maintenance and I was trying to login prior to the current emergency maintenance.
  • BruuhBruuh
    Reactions: 415
    edited November 2016
    Guys please calm down lol... this is one of the biggest (of not the biggest) update of GMS, give them a chance LOL
    Artemicion
  • EucilleEucille
    Reactions: 550
    edited November 2016
    Looking forward to it, Nexon.
  • SarasChaosSarasChaos
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Artemicion

I feel like this would be expected , this is a huge update after all, heck remember big bang updates, we all know how that went down holy moly.
    yeah a week of off and on unsched maintenance. it was marvelous. and for people that are worried about 1 day of events, more than likely they'll adjust it to compensate for the lost day. these version updates are a lot bigger than you guys think so these things are expected from some of the older players.
  • JohnMillerJohnMiller
    Reactions: 530
    edited November 2016
    this update sounds fun
  • AK712AK712
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited November 2016
    Welcome to the forums, EMS. Here we have a ton of people who just constantly whine and complain about absolutely anything just to draw attention to themselves. Please excuse the incredibly bad behavior of most of these forumers and know that not everyone here at GMS is like them. Thanks for your understanding, and enjoy your experience here at GMS.

I'll be glad to wait indefinitely to make sure everything is fixed. Because I'm not an impatient jerk.
    sparebladeKassy
  • EucilleEucille
    Reactions: 550
    edited November 2016
    Wzer
    Wzer said:

NesaWillEatU

I don't mind the wait. If they work hard on it now then we can play more later without further maintenance's
    Get ready for this kind of situation again at Dec 15th. Hope you enjoy.
    between dec 15th and dec 17th i wont even try to visit MS 'cause i might end up all mad like i did today

• RonyeeRonyee
    Reactions: 205
    edited November 2016
    Weasel_1966

All I want to know is why I can't login after every big update. This time I get to the choose a server screen and when I pick NA it DC's me with the screen saying that I either have internet connection issues, have been banned or that maintenance is ongoing. I had no issues prior to the original update maintenance and I was trying to login prior to the current emergency maintenance.
    Thats because they noticed it right away and instead of shutting it down completely they closed the servers.

Artemicion
  • WzerWzer
    Reactions: 905
    edited November 2016
    Bruuh
    Bruuh said:

Guys please calm down lol... this is one of the biggest (of not the biggest) update of GMS, give them a chance LOL
    Chance? A chance you say. . . They were given enough chances in the past and we all know they let us down.
    xEvilSoulx
  • xEvilSoulxxEvilSoulx
    Reactions: 865
    edited November 2016

xEvilSoulx

not even BDO with their massive updates that made their world 30% bigger each time and all those stuff had this kind of bugs, and they are new, can't believe after 10 YEARS you still do the same, it hurts to see how you guys keep just throwing new content without testing and keep killing this game.
    you a you know that.? let see how you'd be doing. not because they already extended the game once that everything is the same? i wish i'd see you scripting and doing all that stuff bro.! Just wait and enjoy the play when its back on .stop crying

it's their job, they get paid to do their job, is like a doctor that tells you "sry i have no idea what went wrong during surgery, we'll try to fix you soon" over and over and over, or a mechanic who says "sry i have no idea why i fixed something but something else broke" everytime with every client.

If this team keep screwing every single patch, it means something it's wrong with their staff, and i don't neet to be a genius to see that
  • JayanglesJayangles
    Reactions: 1,300
    edited November 2016
    still nothing huh guys? hehe
  • ardyardy
    Reactions: 560
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    guys its ok just go to bed if its night for some of you. take a bath, brush your teeth, drink some warm milk, and go to bed =D. Night all I'm going to get ready for bed.
  • ErraticEclipseErraticEclipse
    Reactions: 600
    edited November 2016
    Obviously a lot of people here were not around when 4th job first came out. Sometimes things just go wrong, and blaming people for unforeseen circumstances is just a rude kneejerk reaction.

Hope you guys can find the problem. When it's done it's done.