[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Nov. 30, 2016

Comments

• DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited November 2016
    Korioflin
    Korioflin said:

DSpellGuy
    DSpellGuy said:

Korioflin
    Korioflin said:

DSpellGuy
    DSpellGuy said:

@KThxBaiNao - thanks for the update.

I'm merely curious on what they did to some of my i/L's potentials as a few equips had magic def boosts......
    This link can show you what each potential changes to:
    http://pastebin.com/cMsLkvUj

well looks like one of my rings is now going to be double epic tier def..... XD
    I mean, Hey at least you're gonna take less all around damage instead of more from one source than the other :D
    yeah. I'll welcome it as it's nice for the i/L mage [my BaM will likely be at cap for defense now]
  • KorioflinKorioflin
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    xEvilSoulx

it's amazing how people just get "used" to this kind of stuff, i mean, i wish i could say i can get used to bad doctors, or i can get used to bad teacher, or get used to bad politicians (oh wait, well i actually got used to them) or get used to all kind of bad stuff, but i don't, i really like maplestory enough to get pissed at how things doesn't change, how everytime there are less and less players because people i know and talk about this game just quit after the 1st patch because of this.

Actually 5 friends were coming back just to play this update and just uninstalled a while ago, and they were right, nexon has not improved at all, but well, enough rage from me, i think i have to get used to this as you all do.

It's your right to get mad at the nexon development team for not having this tested and whatnot before hand, but even so if you can't actually be used to this thing after the game has been out for over ten years, then that's not their fault, and more your guys.

They are working hard to get the game up and running, and all we can do as the community is to wait for them to finish the patch and then see if there are anymore issues before releasing the patch.
    Rithia
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited November 2016
    poppinbubblez

hey guys im going to whine and cry over a game that i didnt pay for not only am i going to whine and cry but im going to about events extension when some mmo's dont even get events. and the greatest part is im going to flame a company that didnt have to branch off and come to america in the first place about how they run there game and how poorly there doing it because i no so much about coding that im a master yea..... man who knew i was going to do that, who knew i was going to flame like a 9 year old school girl who didnt get the teddy bear she wanted.... love kids man i love em so much i could burn em...image

i assume this is directed at me and if not so be it, i have a response regardless. There's a difference in whining and criticizing. furthermore you have no idea how much i may have spent on this game, but regardless they are a company, not some altruistic good Samaritan providing us a service out of the goodness of their heart, they are trying to generate revenue and we are their customers, and like any customer and business relationship we have the right to be critical when they are doing a poor job

and they didn't branch off into America to do us a favor, it was in hopes of making more money
    Gio1373xEvilSoulxMadeYaLook
  • poppinbubblezpoppinbubblez
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited November 2016

to every one crying this is how the veterans feel right now.
    DSpellGuyRithia
  • ElindorilElindoril
    Reactions: 215
    edited November 2016
    PlasticHolly

i assume this is directed at me and if not so be it, i have a response regardless. There's a difference in whining and criticizing. furthermore you have no idea how much i may have spent on this game, but regardless they are a company, not some altruistic good Samaritan providing us a service out of the goodness of their heart, they are trying to generate revenue and we are their customers, and like any customer and business relationship we have the right to be critical when they are doing a poor job

and they didn't branch off into America to do us a favor, it was in hopes of making more money
    Your merit isn't measured by how much money you've spent. You weren't forced to spend money to play the game. I understand in the past it was almost impossible to get anywhere late game without doing so, but one chooses to spend money on that instead of quitting and moving on.

There are others like you that have spent equal or more than you and are still willing to give money without the need to hop on social media and forums to complain about it.
  • Gio1373Gio1373
    Reactions: 1,405
    edited November 2016
    PlasticHolly

poppinbubblez

hey guys im going to whine and cry over a game that i didnt pay for not only am i going to whine and cry but im going to about events extension when some mmo's dont even get events. and the greatest part is im going to flame a company that didnt have to branch off and come to america in the first place about how they run there game and how poorly there doing it because i no so much about coding that im a master yea..... man who knew i was going to do that, who knew i was going to flame like a 9 year old school girl who didnt get the teddy bear she wanted.... love kids man i love em so much i could burn em...image

You forgot the point of how they didn't even branch off. They were hired and ordered to do a certain job by the company. That's why they hold the same company name.
    edited November 2016
    PlasticHolly

poppinbubblez

hahaha you think your special enough for me to make a post simply about you no bro not even close its to everyone whining and bitching and every company no matter how much money they have and how many employees they have wile have this happen every time they push a patch this large out you know why??? cause even in their test servers which they do have no one can possibly find every issue immediately. Skyrim for example took 2 years to make not to update but to make and when it came out it had more wrong with it than than a vegan fat person like didnt make sense, so if your one of those school girls bitching go where someone will care enough to write a post about you and if your someone reading this and thinking im angry and raging im not im laughing at the fact that so many gms players are acting like the world should be handed to them on a diamond engarved spoon
    Coraline
  • Gio1373Gio1373
    Reactions: 1,405
    edited November 2016
    poppinbubblez

I feel like you need to grow up a bit more. If anything you're the flamer here since most people are articulating their displeasure with the company's performance. You on the other hand are doing nothing remotely considered productive. This " flamming "; it's called feedback and helps a company note their flaws and perform better in the future.
    xEvilSoulx
  • KorioflinKorioflin
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    Gio1373
    Gio1373 said:

poppinbubblez

I feel like you need to grow up a bit more. If anything you're the flamer here since most people are articulating their displeasure with the company's performance. You on the other hand are doing nothing remotely considered productive. This " flamming "; it's called feedback and helps a company note their flaws and perform better in the future.
    1. That picture is a joke

2. Every company when making a large update like this is going to take a long time anyway and they need this time to get the update working well and effectively for the community to enjoy without one shotting CVel within the 10 minutes the servers were up. They realised bugs are going to exist and didn't think anything that major was going to happen. Though it did and the servers needed to be taken down for more maintenance as a small crew such as Nexon cannot search the entire game for bugs.

• ElindorilElindoril
    Reactions: 215
    edited November 2016
    Gio1373
    Gio1373 said:

Both sides need to learn how to articulate their thoughts better.

Or at least take a grammar 101 class...
  • lethalvb01lethalvb01
    Reactions: 960
    edited November 2016
    Go play League and check back tomorrow.
    ringayeen
    edited November 2016
    Gio1373
    Gio1373 said:

poppinbubblez

If this is what you consider Flamming then you must not have been under a rock for the past 20 years. Go play league for 27 minutes yes 27 minutes i promise you there will be someone who flames within that time frame. and im glad your literate enough to use words such as articulating and displeasure, but this companies performance has done nothing but improve for them to be able to maintain any form of player base considering the game itself is so unique, you must also realize the people that are pointing out there displease as you so put are raging and angry at something they do not understand and that in itself is very ludicrous and i find it humoring. if you wish for me to go to the level of education that is past that of a simple teenager enjoying himself on a forum at the raging cry babies then so be it but if you choose to do so come more prepared than simply saying a few choice large words to make yourself seem intellectual, and if thats not what your trying to do i apologize if a comment i said offended you in any way its me simply stating i find it funny and that those of use that took the time to understand and not get mad at the game are laughing, nothing more nothing less
  • BlueSkiBlueSki
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    Yo does anyone know how we can register for the V Rewards if we use steam to play MS
  • xEvilSoulxxEvilSoulx
    Reactions: 865
    edited November 2016
    poppinbubblez

i'm pretty sure i'm almost as veteran as you and i don't feel that way, so stop talking for all veterans and just talk for yourself ;)
  • FyrestormFyrestorm
    Reactions: 610
    edited November 2016
    BlueSki
    BlueSki said:

Yo does anyone know how we can register for the V Rewards if we use steam to play MS
    It honestly popped up the link through my Steam account.
    edited November 2016
    xEvilSoulx

poppinbubblez

i'm pretty sure i'm almost as veteran as you and i don't feel that way, so stop talking for all veterans and just talk for yourself ;)
    RIP
  • BlueSkiBlueSki
    Reactions: 100
    edited November 2016
    Fyrestorm
    Fyrestorm said:

BlueSki
    BlueSki said:

what the how???!? it doesnt for me

• KisjKisj
    edited November 2016
    well that's two hours wasted... sigh let's go for two more
  • FyrestormFyrestorm
    Reactions: 610
    edited November 2016
    BlueSki
    BlueSki said:

Fyrestorm
    Fyrestorm said:

BlueSki
    BlueSki said:

what the how???!? it doesnt for me

I'm not 100% certain but it advertised through my Steam and I clicked the link and it just brought me to maple's website... Even though you are playing through Steam the account is still apart of Nexon so as long as you log into Nexon with the EXACT SAME user information for that account, it should work I believe.
  • jajabingjajabing
    Reactions: 320
    edited November 2016
    well well well ,, nexon never let me down lol . some how just knew it , so I went to bed , after 8 hours sleep game still down ..
    this is really just lmao .... so will the 5th job patch .. we will see...
    but anyways , it just sucks when you wait something without knowing a ETA , I know lots ppl are sitting in front of the screens for hours already so ... if you wanna keep playing this game , just get used to it , because it happens everyweek even the small weekly maintenances ..
    game just never be ready on time ..
    ExoArt