[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Compensation

Me2UMe2U
Reactions: 1,450
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I rather have Maple Points than the stuff they posted because this update isn't for 5th job advancement. Kind of a waste of time only to just "get ready" for the advancement. Can't even go to the new maps too.

Comments

• ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 2016
    We should have options perhaps.

• WetAndColdWetAndCold
    Reactions: 865
    edited December 2016
    Give me Character Slot Expansion, Inventory Expansion, Storage Expansion, Some 2x XP coupons, some reward points and a small loan of a million dollars.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    "Compensation" means making up for what you lost.

You lost play time, so they're giving you more 2x to make the time you do play count double.
    You lost your daily V coins, so they're giving you some.
    You lost a day of the event, so they're extending it.

You didn't lose any NX, so why should you be getting Maple Points?
    8toMidnightNyvor
  • RaymondclericRaymondcleric
    Reactions: 720
    edited December 2016
    Free permanent kangaroo pet with a lump sum of 3 million in unmarked bills, free parking, a chainsaw that can sing, a walrus named "mike" and the head of the dark one. (Just an joke idea)
    Toniv94
  • EddieFoxFoxEddieFoxFox
    Reactions: 940
    edited December 2016
    Lol they didn't have to give ya anything but they did. But 12yr olds will be 12yr olds
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    =3= I really thought we would be safe without these kinda posts...smh
  • Me2UMe2U
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited December 2016
    lol @AKradian and @EddieFoxFox...
    @Akradian, I'm not demanding them to give maple points I'm just saying what they should've done it like back in the days (which give maple points).
    @EddieFoxFox, yes of course they don't have to give anyone anything. Who ever said that I'm a 12 year old is asking for maple points? Are you a 12 year old asking for attention so you made that comment?
    @Petalmagic, don't worry there's always these kinds of post.
  • Toniv94Toniv94
    Reactions: 550
    edited December 2016
    Raymondcleric

Free permanent kangaroo pet with a lump sum of 3 million in unmarked bills, free parking, a chainsaw that can sing, a walrus named "mike" and the head of the dark one. (Just an joke idea)
    WetAndCold

Give me Character Slot Expansion, Inventory Expansion, Storage Expansion, Some 2x XP coupons, some reward points and a small loan of a million dollars.

lmaooooooo
  • NantoHaxNantoHax
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Theres nothing wrong with them compensating people at this point. We're missing out on a scheduled 2x if im not mistaken because of this unscheduled maintenance. I think 3 of the 4 hour 2x coupons with no expiration date would be fair at this point at least.