[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Want to bring over an old post?

KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
Reactions: 11,690
edited September 2016 in General Chat
Is there an old guide or thread that you think would be beneficial to have here?
All we've got to do is copy ALL the text from the old forum, paste it as a new thread in these forums, and format it in HTML.

Let me know if you need any help. I'd be more than happy to help move over a few posts from the old forums as long as it makes sense. Feel free to post a link to an old thread you'd like moved over if you're having difficulties. I won't be moving over any comments unless they're actually a part of the original topic.

Don't forget, you can always move over some of your own posts if you'd like. You don't have to wait for me to do it. If you plan on moving your own threads, please try not to bring over everything. Let's keep it to the most important stuff for now. :)

SparkzImNotaDuckVerusAstrumxShillerBIackbeanIts2Sharp4UInvulgoHolyGiraffeAzureNarga

Comments