[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Nov. 30, 2016

Comments

• gameplayer70gameplayer70
    Reactions: 750
    edited December 2016
    Apocalyptian

gameplayer70

Apocalyptian

WaiteAconda

As a mapler Since Beta i must say even if it takes 2 full days and is smooth it'll be better then Big Bang and how broken that was
    You forget though...big bang broke EVERYTHING and ever since then the black mage has been a pain in the bum like a very long drawn out soap opera of doom. You think we are ever actually going to beable to face him and see the ending of his very elaborate plan?
    The funny thing about it is that it's gotten so drawn out that I'm surprised he's still a threat to MapleStory considering he hasn't done much to prove that he's strong enough to destroy it now
    Of course cause he keeps stealing people's powers and sabotaging us too (i am a quest freak what can i say) probably the end is going to be facing him then having to do a whole bunch more quests and finally see him only to have him kill us in one hit while we only do 1s and misses on him. Could you imagine?
    I would be sitting there going "Oh my gosh i survived a millisecond before i died, it must be a new record or something!"
    "AH I LEVELED MY CHAR TO 250 AND WORKED YEARS TO CREATE THE PERFECT BUILD JUST FOR THIS?!" - The people who get mad at Nexon for pulling something like that lol

• MDenhamMDenham
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2016
    xEvilSoulx

Here everything is a secret
    KingStarfire
  • CrajjCrajj
    Reactions: 470
    edited December 2016
    ToxicBunnyPrayeLKingStarfireDeathsLie
  • ardyardy
    Reactions: 560
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Wzer
    Wzer said:

ardy
    ardy said:

Maintenance will be finished by 10 pst, so relax guys and just wait 3 hours.
    No need to provide us with an inaccurate estimation.
    You will see it to believe it.
  • TelleSmithTelleSmith
    Reactions: 665
    edited December 2016
  • CrajjCrajj
    Reactions: 470
    edited December 2016
    DeathsLie
  • CasuaCasua
    Reactions: 600
    edited December 2016
    xEvilSoulx

not even BDO with their massive updates that made their world 30% bigger each time and all those stuff had this kind of bugs, and they are new, can't believe after 10 YEARS you still do the same, it hurts to see how you guys keep just throwing new content without testing and keep killing this game.
    They literally said during testing the patch, they found issues. So it was tested, even if in a lighter sense of the word it may be.
  • VarakielVarakiel
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    soo lets wait 4 hours more D:
    oh no chan chan channnnnnnnn!!!!!!
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited December 2016
    gameplayer70

Apocalyptian

gameplayer70

Apocalyptian

WaiteAconda

As a mapler Since Beta i must say even if it takes 2 full days and is smooth it'll be better then Big Bang and how broken that was
    You forget though...big bang broke EVERYTHING and ever since then the black mage has been a pain in the bum like a very long drawn out soap opera of doom. You think we are ever actually going to beable to face him and see the ending of his very elaborate plan?
    The funny thing about it is that it's gotten so drawn out that I'm surprised he's still a threat to MapleStory considering he hasn't done much to prove that he's strong enough to destroy it now
    Of course cause he keeps stealing people's powers and sabotaging us too (i am a quest freak what can i say) probably the end is going to be facing him then having to do a whole bunch more quests and finally see him only to have him kill us in one hit while we only do 1s and misses on him. Could you imagine?
    I would be sitting there going "Oh my gosh i survived a millisecond before i died, it must be a new record or something!"
    "AH I LEVELED MY CHAR TO 250 AND WORKED YEARS TO CREATE THE PERFECT BUILD JUST FOR THIS?!" - The people who get mad at Nexon for pulling something like that lol

lol i can see them trolling us like that just to see what would happen though. I am just eager to know more of why he did it. It seems strangely like a fallen angel story seeing as he was a transcendent but why would he give up all the good he could do just to be evil? Evil does not equal freedom of choice, a good example of that is how every single nation and race of anyone in maplestory is always against him except the commanders who are too stupid to do anything right. I want to know more about Hilla too, shes my favorite character and to those who know me I made my main look like her almost exactly.
  • xEvilSoulxxEvilSoulx
    Reactions: 865
    edited December 2016
    Casua
    Casua said:

xEvilSoulx

not even BDO with their massive updates that made their world 30% bigger each time and all those stuff had this kind of bugs, and they are new, can't believe after 10 YEARS you still do the same, it hurts to see how you guys keep just throwing new content without testing and keep killing this game.
    They literally said during testing the patch, they found issues. So it was tested, even if in a lighter sense of the word it may be.
    so you just focus on the last 7 words huh?
  • Riku593Riku593
    Reactions: 570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    EREN JAEGER
    TelleSmithCasua
  • NishijimaNishijima
    Reactions: 1,010
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    People are raging because they can't use Maplestory to procrastinate efficiently right now.

Guys there is always something else, something productive to do. Surely alot things are better than flaming nexon on this forum right now.
    Superboi
  • JayanglesJayangles
    Reactions: 1,300
    edited December 2016
    Meanwhile in Nexon HQ
  • ThatGuyZennyThatGuyZenny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Najestic said:

*Big Bang flashbacks*
    More Like Vietnam Flashbacks xD
  • KJSteeleKJSteele
    Reactions: 480
    edited December 2016
    Nishijima
    Nishijima said:

People are raging because they can't use Maplestory to procrastinate efficiently right now.

Guys there is always something else, something productive to do. Surely alot things are better than flaming nexon on this forum right now.
    What's "productive"? Can I eat it?
    DeathsLie
  • VarakielVarakiel
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    and i have still the problem than i can´t login in the america server , only in the europe i hope that problem get repaired with this
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited December 2016
    Nishijima
    Nishijima said:

why fume at them when they are at least trying? just wish them well and hope it gets done soon. To me I suppose i keep refreshing this just to talk to people i never met before and get a few laughs too. its all in good fun :)

Mek
  • JayanglesJayangles
    edited December 2016
    LEAK FOOTAGE OF NEXON HQ

• JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited December 2016
    "We anticipate the update to last approximately 8 hours"

24hours later:
  • EuowollyEuowolly
    Reactions: 1,410