[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Nov. 30, 2016

Comments

• NineLives074NineLives074
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    gameplayer70

The people truly ruining this game are the ones that always complain when things don't work out exactly like they would expect. Any online game, especially MMOs, are going to have problems like this. Complaining doesn't speed up the process or change things for anybody
    most mmorpgs fix bugs before releasing a big update, the migration BS atleast.. its been freaking WEEKS! now all my friends get 5th job and i still cant play...
    Nativeftw
  • gameplayer70gameplayer70
    Reactions: 750
    edited December 2016
    NineLives074

gameplayer70

The people truly ruining this game are the ones that always complain when things don't work out exactly like they would expect. Any online game, especially MMOs, are going to have problems like this. Complaining doesn't speed up the process or change things for anybody
    most mmorpgs fix bugs before releasing a big update, the migration BS atleast.. its been freaking WEEKS! now all my friends get 5th job and i still cant play...
    Bugs are in all games. Most of them are found and fixed, some are found but need work to fix, and others take awhile just to find. It's only been a month since the server migration. Server migration takes a lot of time to work through, and it will probably take a bit to fix
  • FyrestormFyrestorm
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    seriously... anyone know about the chance sale event....
  • NativeftwNativeftw
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    NineLives074

gameplayer70

Gotta love getting penalised for something that's not your fault. Then people wonder why others become angry about it.
  • KokeeKokee
    Reactions: 660
    edited December 2016
    tried to use a item smega but it didnt appear but the item smega was lost.
    did i do something wrong?
  • WhiteWolf81WhiteWolf81
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Issue: Items claimed from Frederick before the Unscheduled Maintenance that had enhancements such as Star Force, Potential, etc have had some of these enhancements removed. A couple hundred Maplers were affected by this issue.

Fix: As of the end of maintenance, this issue will be fixed, but the affected Maplers will be temporarily blocked from the game until tomorrow so that we can properly restore their items. The exact time for completion is not yet available for this.

This is a lie. I had no item to retrieve from Frederick, yet I was blocked. Apparently they just did it to ALL players who had logged in between the update & usc.
    edited December 2016
    Nativeftw
    Nativeftw said:

NineLives074

gameplayer70

Gotta love getting penalised for something that's not your fault. Then people wonder why others become angry about it.
    You guys have been doing nothing but complaining at Nexon since the maintenance extension began. If you can't have the patience to wait even a day for things to get better, don't play this game. MapleStory is about being patient. That's why it takes awhile to reach 250, get good gear, and build up a guild. If you can't understand that, this isn't the game for you.
  • Deadly_ArrowsDeadly_Arrows
    Reactions: 1,400
    edited December 2016
    NineLives074

Let's do a biiiiig update, but fix no bugs ~Nexon 2k16
    For me it was 17Mo so not so big !
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited December 2016
    Umm, how do i go back to the afterlands? :/
    When i click on the guide it pops-up the dim. mirror and there is nothing there that can teleport me to that map.
    Same for the friendstory. It says i must do some prerequisite quests aldoe before the update i could go there w/o a problem.
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited December 2016
    Dear Nexon! WTF with this? I don't do anything wrong..and I got blocked for 1 day? I don't kill any boss, monsters anything yesterday after maintenance...what I did just set up my store and took that down when I saw that scrolling Notice that you would do unscheduled maintenance. I Never do something illegally.

• Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited December 2016
    ISSUE 1: ITEM STATS

Issue: Items claimed from Frederick before the Unscheduled Maintenance that had enhancements such as Star Force, Potential, etc have had some of these enhancements removed. A couple hundred Maplers were affected by this issue.

Fix: As of the end of maintenance, this issue will be fixed, but the affected Maplers will be temporarily blocked from the game until tomorrow so that we can properly restore their items. The exact time for completion is not yet available for this.

Page 27
  • KisjKisj
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    dear god the lagg, oh my god the lagg!!!
  • AmylicousAmylicous
    edited December 2016
    Arwen
    Arwen said:

Dear Nexon! WTF with this? I don't do anything wrong..and I got blocked for 1 day? I don't kill any boss, monsters anything yesterday after maintenance...what I did just set up my store and took that down when I saw that scrolling Notice that you would do unscheduled maintenance. I Never do something illegally.

Same here :c
  • Luckyatl365Luckyatl365
    edited December 2016
    Steam was messing up a crap ton now i have to wait for nexon launcher to re-download the game ughhhh hope everyone is having fun. :(
  • AzumikoAzumiko
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2016
    Anyone else still getting the disconnect message from the maintenance after selecting a region? I can't seem to figure out what's causing it.
  • RushROckyRushROcky
    edited December 2016
    NEXON PLEASE , please FIX THE EVENT HALL !
  • Luckyatl365Luckyatl365
    edited December 2016
    Azumiko
    Azumiko said:

Anyone else still getting the disconnect message from the maintenance after selecting a region? I can't seem to figure out what's causing it.
    try re running the launcher and see if the patcher has done the patch
  • NativeftwNativeftw
    edited December 2016
    gameplayer70

Nativeftw
    Nativeftw said:

NineLives074

gameplayer70

You guys have been doing nothing but complaining at Nexon since the maintenance extension began. If you can't have the patience to wait even a day for things to get better, don't play this game. MapleStory is about being patient. That's why it takes awhile to reach 250, get good gear, and build up a guild. If you can't understand that, this isn't the game for you.
    I don't care about the extension of the maintenance, it's the fact that they still haven't migrated our characters over for weeks. It's not like it's a problem that requires time to solve, the fix is simply migrating our accounts like they've done for most maplers waiting a day will not fix it when they said "Your game data will be migrated over a period of time, with each MapleStory migration maintenance." However they have chosen not to migrate them during the maintenance.
    edited December 2016
    I'm getting stuck at the character selection screen

• Luckyatl365Luckyatl365
    edited December 2016
    gameplayer70

I'm getting stuck at the character selection screen

what launcher are you using?