[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot 2

AzgaurdAzgaurd
Reactions: 670
edited December 2016 in General Chat
So I know GMS didn't say anything about another reboot server, but are we getting one like kms? It's pretty painful right now, granted I know a lot of the population is hype, and will die down after this weekend, but still. I was really looking forward to getting a fresh start in a new Reboot :)

Comments

• EffortlessEffortless
    Reactions: 1,580
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I don't think so, but apparently the European severs is planned get one in the future:
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/10627/#Comment_10627

I'm pretty sure that the population will lower itself eventually probably after the new year. The limitless udpdate just got a lot of people playing again.
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited December 2016
    Reason why Cause KMS have more people playing than GMS Players.
  • BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Azgaurd
    Azgaurd said:

So I know GMS didn't say anything about another reboot server, but are we getting one like kms? It's pretty painful right now, granted I know a lot of the population is hype, and will die down after this weekend, but still. I was really looking forward to getting a fresh start in a new Reboot :)
    I doubt we will get a reboot 2. However, this server overload will not last long either. We just have to wait it out haha.
  • CybunnyCybunny
    Reactions: 775
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I personally don't believe we have the population that would require a Reboot 2.
    Sure, the servers are loaded, but this is likely temporary. I was hoping Reboot EU would be out by now though.