[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Dec 1, 2016

Comments

• SecondHeroSecondHero
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited December 2016
    For you guys having issues making money or funding yourselves that think you have to play Reb00t to be relevant.

Toniv94
  • ringayeenringayeen
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited December 2016
    SecondHero

ringayeen
    ringayeen said:

HONESTLY THO. you don't have to have any talent or anything in other servers. you can just buy your way through LMAO
    Alternatively, you could just earn everything by grinding?

It's not like anyone holds a gun to your head and says you HAVE to buy things to be relevant.

In reb00t, you don't think that people don't spend NX to get access to a ton of items that people can't earn? You don't think that they do this to easily rise above people who are grinding? At least in normal servers, I can earn meso and use it to buy those NX items. In reb00t, you're literally gated into eventually spending NX where as that isn't as much of a necessity in the normal servers.
    nah dude, because those things aren't a NECESSITY. you don't NEED them. you just want them. that's a total difference, my dude. also you forget the part where the economy is a hilarious joke in other servers because of people spending HUNDREDS ON NX to trade for in game currency, which continuously gets more and more expensive, people illegally selling gold for straight nx, and etc.
    also in reboot you can easily buy most things you have to buy with NX for mesos, so idk what the hell you think you're talking about
    i literally play in scania and reboot, so chill tf out
    BiznitchJinxProof
  • bladenamebladename
    Reactions: 485
    edited December 2016
    Any News about the Maintance?
  • BiznitchBiznitch
    Reactions: 415
    edited December 2016
    top of the page says if it's still on maintenance and there's also here that you can check for server status

http://maplestory.nexon.net/server-status
  • SecondHeroSecondHero
    edited December 2016
    ringayeen
    ringayeen said:

nah dude, because those things aren't a NECESSITY. you don't NEED them. you just want them. that's a total difference, my dude. also you forget the part where the economy is a hilarious joke in other servers because of people spending HUNDREDS ON NX to trade for in game currency, which continuously gets more and more expensive, people illegally selling gold for straight nx, and etc.
    also in reboot you can easily buy most things you have to buy with NX for mesos, so idk what the hell you think you're talking about
    In a normal server, you can convert gold into cosmetics or straight NX items.

You cannot do that in the reb00t server. You can only buy NX with real $$$.
  • HollaBackNinjaHollaBackNinja
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    I Noticed While Playing that i could not set my joypad buttons with the new user interfaace..did you guys just forget to put that in the game???? @OneLetter
  • SecondHeroSecondHero
    edited December 2016
    HollaBackNinja

I Noticed While Playing that i could not set my joypad buttons with the new user interfaace..did you guys just forget to put that in the game???? @OneLetter
    Just use an onboard program to do it.
  • menchiesmenchies
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    After an extremely long day at work I come home to more maintenance. Been wanting to play ever since yesterday and it seems like every chance I get to play either very early in the morning before I work or late at night when I come home its always in maintenance. I was sad yesterday when I got home and now today again. I just want to make progress on my characters and it sucks not being able to play when I am free and also knowing other players are making progress.
  • Toniv94Toniv94
    Reactions: 550
    edited December 2016
    SecondHero

For you guys having issues making money or funding yourselves that think you have to play Reb00t to be relevant.

I love this! im so noob idk what potentials or cubing or any of that is nor how to get them i just know about pre bb scrolling FeelsBadMan. Now I know what i'll be watching for the extended maintenance thats likely to occur :D Thanks
    SecondHero
    edited December 2016
    SecondHero

HollaBackNinja

Like? im used to just plugging in and playing now its complicated

• ringayeenringayeen
    edited December 2016
    SecondHero

ringayeen
    ringayeen said:

In a normal server, you can convert gold into cosmetics or straight NX items.

You cannot do that in the reb00t server. You can only buy NX with real $$$.
    but you don't NEED them. that's the point.
  • SecondHeroSecondHero
    edited December 2016
    Toniv94
    Toniv94 said:

SecondHero

I love this! im so noob idk what potentials or cubing or any of that is nor how to get them i just know about pre bb scrolling FeelsBadMan. Now I know what i'll be watching for the extended maintenance thats likely to occur :D Thanks
    I found it super helpful. Also, if you end up swinging by Windia, make sure to let me know so I can help you level n such.
  • SecondHeroSecondHero
    edited December 2016
    HollaBackNinja

SecondHero

HollaBackNinja

What kind of computer? What kind of controller?
  • KensterMemeKensterMeme
    Reactions: 350
    edited December 2016
    SecondHero

Toniv94
    Toniv94 said:

SecondHero

I found it super helpful. Also, if you end up swinging by Windia, make sure to let me know so I can help you level n such.
    I gotta say. Seems pretty insightful. I used to play on Windia waayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back. Like start of the game back. Then slowly moved to Galicia. Had some fun there then went to reboot. I have my pros and cons with it. Mostly concerning the mind numbing gold grind, but most of my toons with link skills are there and starting over on a new server would be pretty annoying. If I had help It wouldnt be so bad I suppose. Just maining a class has always been a struggle for me. Me being the guy playing reboot for a while now and still dont have a 200 cause i get bored between my 170s shade and wind archer and make more toons c____c
    edited December 2016
    SecondHero

HollaBackNinja

SecondHero

HollaBackNinja

What kind of computer? What kind of controller?
    windows 10 and xbox one
  • bladenamebladename
    Reactions: 485
    edited December 2016
    Shouldn't the game be up already? i smell a 24 hours maintenance again
  • SoggieWafflzSoggieWafflz
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2016
    arhg it's 9:02 already
  • ringayeenringayeen
    edited December 2016
    are we going to get any notice on the maintenance ending or
  • VolumezVolumez
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited December 2016
    inb4 extended
  • Sammy_KunSammy_Kun
    Reactions: 590
    edited December 2016
    Take their estimated time with a hefty pinch of salt. 95% of the time, no one finishes a patch or update exactly on time.
    KensterMemeSkyTheDestroyerringayeen