[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[NOTICE] Compensation for Unscheduled Maintenance

Comments

• NeverOpNeverOp
    Reactions: 720
    edited December 2016
    Trucido
    Trucido said:

Can you please make a quick fix so that Kanna characters can play? I know that your team is very busy about this whole update - but fixing one skill would make the Kanna players able to play again. :/
    What happened to kanna characters?
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited December 2016
    Wow this is so nice to have you do that for us.
    Just a few things though I hope you do look into when you are able to:

Event Hall lag got worse. Are we still able to trade old coins for V coins? I went to check and the lag was so bad that I got stuck and was unable to see if we could.

Pet loot lag in maps also got worse. It seems to be ongoing but it would be such a huge relief to not have that occur anymore.

I think the last part of the after lands quest line is glitched. I was really eager to find out how it ended too lol! I'm so into quests
  • ToraAlluriaToraAlluria
    Reactions: 780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Will we get compensated for the fact that we lost out on the compensation we were getting for the past unscheduled maintenance because this unscheduled maintenance took place during it.
    PlebDongerson
  • PlebDongersonPlebDongerson
    Reactions: 240
    edited December 2016
    So will we be getting compensation for the compensation of the compensation because of the compensation?
  • TempWindiaTempWindia
    Reactions: 740
    edited December 2016
    Please provide compensation thats ACTUALLY worth our time. the ones were given are literally trash compared to what KMS gets
  • FeveredFevered
    Reactions: 270
    edited December 2016
    Give us nx transfer event compensation
  • beefcookiebeefcookie
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    really the mantience is still going?
  • xSokoxSoko
    Reactions: 850
    edited December 2016
    I'm still waittng for my account :( Frederick is a bad person :(
    Marga95
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    xSoko
    xSoko said:

same here.... we can't wait 2-3 days for play again lol and for what??? 2 red cubes compensation -_-
  • OwIieOwIie
    Reactions: 1,031
    edited December 2016
    Marga95
    Marga95 said:

xSoko
    xSoko said:

same here.... we can't wait 2-3 days for play again lol and for what??? 2 red cubes compensation -_-
    This!

Can we at least get an ETA on it? I mean, this is treated like some minor glitch without any news while many of us can't even play and there's events and x2 and everything.

It's just sad.
    Xycho
  • JacketsJackets
    Reactions: 440
    edited December 2016
    Would also like some information about the Frederick bug. The items I lost are not even worth 50m, I would even be happy if they deleted them and unblocked me
  • OwIieOwIie
    edited December 2016
    Jackets
    Jackets said:

Would also like some information about the Frederick bug. The items I lost are not even worth 50m, I would even be happy if they deleted them and unblocked me
    https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/217239386-Temporarily-blocked-after-11-30-Unscheduled-Maintenance

All we know atm is that it's "slightly" extended. What "slightly" means is unknown.
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited December 2016
    this is the error i find when i choose channel on luna server..

https://s17.postimg.org/fqsvzr6pr/Cattura_di_schermata_75.png
  • tonyassisantonyassisan
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    issue over issue...... cant connect to the game at all. 72 hours later same problem on and on. see ya on new years with the same problems bye maple.
  • NineLives074NineLives074
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    i was able to play last night, but now the game wont even open, repair, or uninstall... explanation please?
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited December 2016
    there are my problems about log in ...
    still can't login in the game for the issue1 items stats i think , luna server fix it.... 3 days in a row i can't log in... https://s17.postimg.org/o4c7up6pr/Cattura_di_schermata_75.png this is the problem.
    And if i start the game luncher the error is this https://s11.postimg.org/ecsiwjjxf/Cattura_di_schermata_76.png
  • ZoriZori
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    What about the "Issue 1: Item Stats" how long we are still blocked? Some "new" information would be great, thx.
    xSokoXycho
  • OwIieOwIie
    edited December 2016
    Zori
    Zori said:

What about the "Issue 1: Item Stats" how long we are still blocked? Some "new" information would be great, thx.
    +1
    ArwenXycho
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited December 2016
    WTF Nexon! you said today, 2nd Dec 2016 you will release my Account. And now you change it to 3rd of Dec.
    It's just because I closed my store and i retrieved my stuff from Fredrick . The items I tried to sell not even have Stats. All of them were just NX Items, Androids coupons and Ride. I miss 2 days and I have a box to retrieve before 3rd Dec. The box that i should get after sharing.
    JSyraXSuperLickivee
  • JSyraXJSyraX
    Reactions: 785
    edited December 2016
    NEXON COME ON MAN! I ONLY HAD THREE NX ITEMS THAT I GOT FROM FREDRICK! I've waited 48+ hours to play! I certainly EXPECT BETTER compensation then just 6 2x exp 6 2x drop TWO RED CUBES?!?!?! and a 7Day merchant. I truly do think that's terrible compensation for waiting TWO days after A WHOLE day maintenance..... I'm actually very very salty about this.. Such bs that i'm pulled in with this situation. i'm missing more 2x exp ME AND MY FRIENDS PLANNED TO PLAY BT TO LEVEL 200! I'm also missing out on that! This is such a joke i'm ACTUALLY CONSIDERING QUITING FOREVER! Sigh Nexon open up Tespia servers again for selected players your employee's that you've hired don't even play this game. After watching the stream before limitless patch I know damn well they DO NOT play maplestory at all. Welp that's my rant i'm still more salty than i show....
    SuperLickiveeAeonTouch0fAllJobs