[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

%All Stats Flamed stats gone.

FlameWizardBlancFlameWizardBlanc
Reactions: 1,040
edited November 2016 in Bug Reporting
So from this new current update i noticed that if you're from the EU and merged with flame'd items that had % all stats on them they are now miraculously gone, and if you have other items that don't they have still kept the stats. I was wondering if this is just a bug and if it will be restored or if this will be a permanent thing because i literally just lost like 43% all stats and 3% dmg on my weap.
(i'm not crying over the 3% dmg or anything but the 43% i am quite annoyed at as i had to work for those stats, by using flames before hand with various fluctuations in price at the then economic price ranges)

Looking forward to a reply <3
  1. Anybody else experiencing this too?14 votes
    1. Yeah, i lost stats too.
       93% (13 votes)
    2. Nope, i still have mine.
       7% (1 vote)

Comments

• HernanDGHernanDG
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    i lose the flame of all my items except for one, myi hat still have the 4% all stats flame
  • NovasiriNovasiri
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited November 2016
    Flames were never a thing at all on GMS. So it was probably removed to bring you to par with GMS enhancement systems. Which on normal servers is Spell Trace Scrolling, Starforce, Potential & Bonus Potential. And on Reboot, just Starforce & Potential.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was removed for those reasons.
  • 0romis0romis
    Reactions: 600
    edited December 2016
    I lost all my %stats -.- i just bought some asscecoiry with some % all stats for 300m -.- they should have told us before. With the merge they said we would keep them
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited December 2016
    The actual stats are not removed, it seems its just a visual bug.
    Yonaxsteamcone
  • morkmork
    Reactions: 690
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    ye as Okhura said,
    i still got the same stats in my char tab +luk.

%boss, %Total DMG, %allstats are gone/invisable on my items only 2 of my tyrants show the % allstats flames
    i think all my items show the visual + stats from flames - example: +luk, +att/+Magic att, magic def/wep def, HP/MP so on
  • SanjaySanjay
    Reactions: 1,616
    edited December 2016
    so many people so quick to hop on the I hate nexon band wagon without properly looking into the issue..
  • DennDenn
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    It's invisible we knew that.. it just makes it impossible to sell it for what its worth.
    Froze