[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Questions about the V event

BleethBleeth
Reactions: 300
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in General Chat
There's a V event where you have to stay online for a certain amount of time, and also a few other things, so i had a question
What is the mechanic behind the bounty hunter portal / the big fox portal you can find? I seem to never get these whenever i farm on my level 170 phantom
How do i get it to activate?

Comments

• AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    kill on a map of mobs of ur lvl
    might take 30min to summon a portal
    Bleeth
  • BleethBleeth
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

My character is level 170 and i'm farming on the chief oblivion guardian field, would that be good enough? Because i heard from level 150+ monsters that are level 150 or higher will do fine.
  • AnalysisRRAnalysisRR
    Reactions: 565
    edited December 2016
    If you cant find one training, you can buy a ticket that opens a portal in the V Coin shop.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    Bleeth
    Bleeth said:

Aramy
    Aramy said:

My character is level 170 and i'm farming on the chief oblivion guardian field, would that be good enough? Because i heard from level 150+ monsters that are level 150 or higher will do fine.
    As Level 217 I could only spawn portals or Elites in Twilight Perion, Kritias, Scrapyard, and Dark World Tree. Wasn't able to get any at Temple of Time or Destroyed Henesys.