[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[REBOOT] SilentDragon's Revival- Now Recruiting!

DragventurerDragventurer
Reactions: 1,701
edited November 2016 in Archive
Backstory: Long story short, the 2nd SilentDragon was disbanded because of inactivity. Now I, Dragventurer, am trying to revive it to its former state (and beyond).

Reason: The guild was very welcoming, friendly, and overall the best guild I have ever been in. Sure It was not one of the top guilds in terms of GP but rankings didn't matter.

Today... I am a lone (as of this post) member of the level 2 guild. I also have 16,257 GP (It's not much, but for solo bossing everyday it's something) and planning to expand the guild. Unfortunately, I can't afford smegas and have to come up with alternative ways (This forum, helping other people, making myself and the guild known to the community) to promote the guild.

Requirements:
1. Literally none, I personally do not care for levels. In fact, I prefer lower level/newer players because I can help them more than I can help strong, funded players- But the guild is open to anyone.

2. Just be active enough to gp cap a few times a week (which is simply doing Normal RA and Normal Zakum x2, estimating about 20-30 minutes). And no spammers, trollers, hackers, or botters please (an almost universal guild rule- I am also aware that there are legit Blaze Wizards out there, and I will not assume you are a hacker right away unless actual evidence is shown)

Anyways, that's a little bit of history to the guild and if anyone decides to join, feel free to hang around and have fun! :D
image We fell in silence, but we shall return and grow stronger in silence....

Comments

• PrimouPrimou
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
    Seems like a great guild, looking for guild without requirements and not too spammy on chat window on reboot.
    Can I join your guild? Can help with things like CPQ, bossing and so on?
    IGN: Primou
  • DragventurerDragventurer
    edited November 2016
    @Primou Yeah go for it, and yep. I can help with things like CPQ and bossing. Though we need a third for cpq, but I'll test my luck
  • KrustieskaiseringKrustieskaisering
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
    Dragventurer if u are still alive at maplestory i might join u im a db lvl 171 with kind of low range
    edited November 2016
    Yeah Im still alive at maple lol, just didnt go on today because I was cleaning the laptop and freeing up memory (all that stuff)- And it took a looooong time :/ And I don't care how low your range is lol. Anyone is accepted* (With a few exceptions- typical no spammer, hacker thing)
  • HeavenzEdgeHeavenzEdge
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    im a old player from many many years ago coming back mind if i join?
  • CptAnarchyCptAnarchy
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    im interested in joining your guild
    edited December 2016
    @HeavenzEdge Yeah sure, New or returning maplers are accepted :D / @CptAnarchy Ty :D I know it's not much, but everyone starts off somewhere
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    Reactions: 1,315
    edited December 2016
    Mind if I try to get in? though idk if I'd wanna join on the character I'm making tomorrow for the burning character, or my Demon Avenger. currently I just get on to boss and kill mobs for a bit daily on my D.A.
    edited December 2016
    Nah, I don't mind at all and either character will work because both align with the simple requirements :)
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Your guild sounds like it would be a good ally, because I am going through the exact same thing with mine (minus the disbanding).
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    edited December 2016
    applied, but already up to lvl 79, so decided to jump on another char while waiting.
    edited December 2016
    @ClawStaff Ah well I [already] planned to be allies with Beta/Lettuce/Storm/etc. (Was actually planned before Lettuce was made) so you can join us if you'd like :D / And ty @AkihikoT_ :D Sorry for the 3 hour wait, was doing stuff irl lol
  • HeavenzEdgeHeavenzEdge
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Dragventurer

@HeavenzEdge Yeah sure, New or returning maplers are accepted :D / @CptAnarchy Ty :D I know it's not much, but everyone starts off somewhere
    ill apply when the maint is done again
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    edited December 2016
    HeavenzEdge

Dragventurer

ill apply when the maint is done again
    Nice to have you join us : O
    edited December 2016
    @Clawstaff Well, turns out the first plan failed... So I am considering your proposal :)