[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Frozen Set?

ParadoxsParadoxs
Reactions: 210
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
I'm not sure if it's a bug, but I can't seem to redeem my Frozen set in Reboot. I got my Pet Snail, and my Maple Pearl set, and my character is a burning character cause I get the extra 2 levels... But I can't get my frozen set, or for a lack of better knowledge, my Legendary Box to open.

Comments

• WurfenkingWurfenking
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    Are you level 100? You can only open it at lvl 100.
  • ParadoxsParadoxs
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    Yes I'm level 133, I never got the third box. Only the Maple Pearl box.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    What did it say when you tried to open it? I know it gives out a lot of items so you might be low on space.
  • HalloweenShopWhereHalloweenShopWhere
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

What did it say when you tried to open it? I know it gives out a lot of items so you might be low on space.
    I created a new char for burning, and never got the level 30 box. I got the same as the OP, the maple pearl set and such, but never the actual Level 30 equipment box or the other gear. Character name is MatthewAge9 on Reboot, I just started playing after a year and this was the first char I created since then, so idk why this isn't working
  • xGugnirBladexGugnirBlade
    Reactions: 320
    edited December 2016
    I'm having the same problem too. My character is xGugnirBlade lvl 109 Kaiser on the Reboot server. I just made this character last night @8pm pst and made it burning too.
    I only got the box for the Snail when I logged in. I didn't even get the box for the maple pearl set, the frozen set nor majority of the items.. A lot of people are having the same problem too when i was asking people.

I talked to the maple admin NPC and tried clicking on the star. It would not let me accept the quest and give me the items.
    HalloweenShopWhereAnthonyn
  • Explosion146Explosion146
    Reactions: 820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I have the same issue as well. I've looked through all my quests and none of them give me the frozen equipment even though I burned my character. IGN is WildPopOff on Khaini Lvl 100 NightLord
    HalloweenShopWherexGugnirBlade
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    HalloweenShopWhere

Neospector

I created a new char for burning, and never got the level 30 box. I got the same as the OP, the maple pearl set and such, but never the actual Level 30 equipment box or the other gear. Character name is MatthewAge9 on Reboot, I just started playing after a year and this was the first char I created since then, so idk why this isn't working
    The Pearl set comes from the V tracker event, which is separate from the Burning event. The burning event is underneath the V-coin icon, titled "[V] 1+2 Level-up Challenge!"
    I forwarded the issue about the missing boxes, although I don't know what's causing it (I got my boxes just fine).
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited December 2016
    I never got my box for Frozen on my burned Wild Hunter (lvl 127 now)
  • Danfresh6666Danfresh6666
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Same thing happened to me too, created my character today( dec 4th) after a 6 month break and didn't get any of the burning rewards even though i get 3 levels everytime i level up. I personally hope this will get fixed before the end of this event. (level 55 now).
  • lolicomplexlolicomplex
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Likewise i havent received anything from the burning event not one box and im currently lv 124 so i guess it doesnt really matter anymore..
  • KalseruKalseru
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    one mroe person having the same issue, didn't get any boxes for burning event...only the v tracker stuff
  • lBowMeisterlBowMeister
    Reactions: 900
    edited December 2016
    Same issue here, I just hit level 100 made the burning character today and didn't get my frozen set. I managed to get the pet snail and my maple set. I never received the other level 30 set either. My IGN is Luciàn in REBOOT server, he's a Mercedes. Please fix this bug, thanks in advance
  • DreamllusionDreamllusion
    Reactions: 725
    edited December 2016
    I have the same issue here, I haven't gotten any boxes during the entire burning and my hero just got to lvl 100.

IGN : Vellios
    Job : Hero
    Lvl : 100
    World : Reboot

I hope we get our rewards one way or another :(
  • firefox971firefox971
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Same here, Reboot server made my char yesterday as a burning character and i didn't get any box :(.

Ign: Majestiks
    Job: Night lord
    Level: 100
  • MechyMechy
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    bump
  • DowntownDowntown
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    I didn't get the quest for the burning character items at all... got nothing

IGN: PotatoWaffIe (capital i)
    Server: Mardia
  • HollaBackNinjaHollaBackNinja
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    I also did not get my frozen seton my reboot character @HollaBckNnja And I didn't get the burning quests even tho my character on reboot is burning.
  • HolyHecklesHolyHeckles
    edited December 2016
    Same here level 106 didn't get the level 30 equip box or the legendary cryptic chest from the burning event, although I did get the pet box, reboot server
  • heathbexleyyheathbexleyy
    edited December 2016
    level 112 DK here, i got the level 30 set, no frozen set. never got the level 100 box.
  • MikebthorMikebthor
    edited December 2016
    I'm having this same issue, so what to do?