[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dragon Rider PQ Disconnecting

Comments

• KokojamboKokojambo
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    Same here. BUMP
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited November 2016
    Still disconnecting to world selection screen in dragon rider party quest maps.
  • LehpLehp
    Reactions: 880
    edited November 2016
    Is there any update on this? Patch was supposed to fix. Can we get a confirmation that this will be fixed or at least remove the cards from the codex? Really affects Reboot users, since there are limited sources of PDR easily available, coupled with the fact that this has been broken for a month.
  • RockarchyRockarchy
    Reactions: 535
    edited November 2016
    Since this was the original thread that reported this bug, I wanted to confirm that this is still in fact an issue. The main issue of "crashing" has been resolved -- however it now disconnects you for even being in the Party Quest lobby. My character was trapped in the map area because if you even moved a certain distance, you would disconnect. You try to use the soaring skill, you would disconnect. I tried every single channel as an alternative; to no avail. Luckily I was able to make it out using the portal on the left after several attempts.

This has been an issue, albeit the "issue" itself seems to be fluid and ever-changing, for what seems like several months now. I remember quitting over a year ago and distinctly remember that Dragon Rider PQ was a crash-area and to avoid at all costs. To date, this is still an issue.

My recommendation: Remove the Dragon Rider monster cards from the Leafre set indefinitely, or until there is complete verification of a fix and that Dragon Rider PQ is stable.
    Fuzzies599599AustereUzuuga
    edited November 2016
    goddammit just remove the dragon rider pq cards from the leafre set as rockarchy said...
  • itsYatoitsYato
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Bump, this issue is a major bummer within the reboot server.
  • KimchiLoverKimchiLover
    edited December 2016
    I'm also having this issue in Bellocan. I hope they fix it soon
  • ImKennyImKenny
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    Still happening.....
  • Ruud95Ruud95
    edited December 2016
    Dragon Rider PQ is still bugged, I'm constantly dcing when I try to enter this party quest.
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    fix it please
  • AustereUzuugaAustereUzuuga
    Reactions: 615
    edited December 2016
    Bumping this post. Does Nexon even know of this issue? It's frustrating.
  • FroyoPrinceFroyoPrince
    edited December 2016
    Same problem. Bump.
  • JunssepJunssep
    edited December 2016
    The PQ is bugg, whenever the skill is used to fly to the portal, the server disconnects you. Please fix that detail, we need the card's for the mob's book
  • andyto2andyto2
    edited December 2016
    Idk why they said its not reproduceable. It happens anytime you move over a certain amount of distance in a short period of time. So you could do the pq if you move tiny amounts and stop for a few seconds, and repeat; either with soaring and or regular moving.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    andyto2
    andyto2 said:

Idk why they said its not reproduceable. It happens anytime you move over a certain amount of distance in a short period of time. So you could do the pq if you move tiny amounts and stop for a few seconds, and repeat; either with soaring and or regular moving.
    Not everyone is experiencing these disconnections all the time.
    Backup source.
  • PachomarPachomar
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

andyto2
    andyto2 said:

Not everyone is experiencing these disconnections all the time.
    Backup source.
    DRPQ has ben glitched for months now. Nexon said they know about the issue and attempted to fix it but it still broken
    Me and my guildmates get d/c within seconds on entering
  • MustangDonMustangDon
    Reactions: 460
    edited December 2016
    Bug type:
    Disconnects when moving in map, flying or not.

Brief bug summary:
    Disconnects when moving in map, flying or not.

More details:
    It's been 3 months already, jesus. Fix this, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE HAVE AN EVENT WE NEED TO DO WITH THIS BEING A REQUIREMENT.

Steps to reproduce:
    Just go into the DRPQ entry map, or into the DRPQ its self.

Character name:
    iMustangDon

Character level:

Character job:
    Dual Blade

World name:
    Bera

Date and time of the incident:
    Dec 15th 2016 at 4:19 PST BUT HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR AWHILE.
  • MustangDonMustangDon
    Reactions: 460
    edited December 2016
    bump
  • LavishLavish
    edited December 2016
    tried today still fakign dc both outside and inside the PTQ. FIX THIS ASAP DO YOU HEAR ME?! WHAT IM PAYING YOU FOR? DO YOUR JOB!
  • LavishLavish
    edited December 2016
    bump