[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Frozen Set?

Comments

• kopkopkopkop
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Yea this quest is definitely glitched. Hope it doesn't take too long for them to fix.
  • Blank_Blank_
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    kopkop
    kopkop said:

Yea this quest is definitely glitched. Hope it doesn't take too long for them to fix.
    i hope so too my char will be too weak to keep training if i dont get the set lol

• BlueLimboBlueLimbo
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Same here.
    IGN: BlueLimbo
    Job: Luminous
    Level: 157
    World: Reboot
  • ZuenoZueno
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

HalloweenShopWhere

Neospector

What did it say when you tried to open it? I know it gives out a lot of items so you might be low on space.
    I created a new char for burning, and never got the level 30 box. I got the same as the OP, the maple pearl set and such, but never the actual Level 30 equipment box or the other gear. Character name is MatthewAge9 on Reboot, I just started playing after a year and this was the first char I created since then, so idk why this isn't working
    The Pearl set comes from the V tracker event, which is separate from the Burning event. The burning event is underneath the V-coin icon, titled "[V] 1+2 Level-up Challenge!"
    I forwarded the issue about the missing boxes, although I don't know what's causing it (I got my boxes just fine).
    I'm having the same issue also on my demon slayer in Scania named Zueno it's not 100 yet but it's burned but won't give me any of the boxes I could only the pearl one from tracker.
  • Kage1996Kage1996
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Neospector

What did it say when you tried to open it? I know it gives out a lot of items so you might be low on space.
    im having the same problem i cannot RECEIVE the frozen gear or anything from the "[V]1+2 Level Up Challenge!" it goes through the dialogue but i dont get anything. .
    IGN :CeIestiaIwar (both L's are capital i's)
    server: Reboot
    job: Dawnwarrior
    level: 34
  • axypengaxypeng
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Yet another having the same problem. Burning char on Khaini - boxes just fine. Burning char on Broa - nothing at all to accept, anywhere. I went back through all the notes and what not and nothing states anything about it being once per maple id or something like that so, who knows. Just wish someone would acknowledge that there is a problem!
    IGN- DaPengelf (that is an L)
    Server- Broa
    Job- Wild Hunter
    Level- 49
  • TanyaTanya
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited December 2016
    Same here, made character on Sunday, it is burning, I am getting the extra levels from the lvl up part of the event... but I did not receive any of the boxes. Looked through the quests, there is nowhere to accept any quest. I would really like to receive these sets!
    IGN - Xvena
    Job - Demon Avenger
    Server - Scania
    Lvl - 112
  • LyricsLyrics
    edited December 2016
    Me too dont receive
    Dual Blade - Pensaly
    lv 106
    Reboot
    Not Receive this box for a frozen set
  • KMFKMF
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    Log onto another account and nothing. I don't think its a bug but rather that Nexon probably didn't think how many players were coming back, so they only made so many, so maybe that's why it's not showing up because they ran out?

All I want is to start a fresh account, without spending any nx which i did again recently but not as bad as past few months, $75 only. But now that I have a budget plan, note I've always paid of my bills and credit card ETC, what my problem was wasting money I could had save for other things, such as computer upgrades, new xbox one games, but isntead i wasted it on gambling during Black Friday and stupid rng box ETC and most of it went into p-book event.

The last $75 went into marvel machine and I baically got crap, however I did get tyrant gloves which i mange to give good pots and sold for 25b. Which i am saving on my old main account incase i deced to xfer it over to a new account or go back to old account.

I made a mercdeas but kinda regreting it, kinda borning but i only did it so i could burn and get from 150-210 for 30%, but meh at this point not getting frozen set, ETC i wanna just quit this game.

Seriously nexon, what is so hard about this bug, im starting to think they just don't care and probably won't be a fix ever and no extention.

I wonder if I could get refunded for past 3 months lols, even if paypal made this possible, i would never go back to nexon anyways, one they would obciously ban my accounts or worse perm ip ban.

But I won't do it, cus i still love this game and i really want to take advantage of these events, but not getting items we were promised, such as frozen set.

This alone makes me wanna take a long break and sadly not being able to take advantage of the current in game events :(,,,,

I just want to make the character I want and get the items from event.

But sadly I can't decied between 5 characters.

Anyways getting way off-topic here my apologies.

Come on nexon, get your heads straight before you lose the huge amount of players that you just got.

I'm sure others with these current problems are growing tired of no notice, besides the generic gm ticket response, blah blah sorry to head blah blah i've gone a head and let other team know, blah blah they aware of it and looking for a fix blah blah ..................... I smell BS.

Anyways im still currently leveling my burning mercdeas but i think im going quit by Friday if nothing is fix or no notice ETC.

If that happens, then I plan on taking a few months break, might come back might not, as I'm starting to get back into other games.

Oh there I go again off-topic ..... sorry folks.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited December 2016
    Just want you all to know that we're aware of this and are looking into it.
    ZelpexSonic1377BlueLimboDreamllusionJackson5MotoboyRexlanCrypticNews
  • Blank_Blank_
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Yaaay! Finally! If the event runs out and the problems isn't fixed. will we be able get them in the next event ? because i noticed i couldnt burn a character ive already made soooo....

• BrianSenseiBrianSensei
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Well Thank You Michael, thats something at least.
  • KMFKMF
    edited December 2016
    Yeah it's nice that your looking into it, like it hasn't been said a dozen of times. The problem here is no ETA of a possiblty when the issue will be fixed. As myself and others here are worried by time there's a fix, the event will be over or close to over and no extension.

All I want is to start a new account again and start the character i want to play, as I'm not quit happy with my Mercedes as it's kinda boring so far, I do plan to take it at lest to 100.

i still can't decide between 5 characters I want to start on a new account again, yes I know i can stick with my current accounts, but i dislike deleting characters, knowing i delete one ETC, something I will get over at some point, as I did before in other games.

I know I can reach my goals, however these things take time.

I would like to able to get the promised items and enjoy playing my character, even if I take it a slow paste via questing and this time 0 NX, not even for pets, 2x quest exp, however might do some training.

Anyways.

P.S - Off-topic question sorry but just want to get a few quick opinions.

Which of the listed classes below, would be worth burning provided we get the items b4 it ends.

Aran
    Dark Knight
    Dawn Warrior
    Phantom
    BaM

or should I stick with mercdeas and just get it to 150-210 for the 20% and make zero and get to 200 for 10%, then i can start making other characters.

• HavocTheGuyHavocTheGuy
    edited December 2016
    I have the exact same issue here.
    Character: PrideLord
    Job:Evan
    Level:100
    Server:Reboot
  • DefineDarknessDefineDarkness
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Same here. I did get the Pearl gear on my Demon Avenger, but then chose to delete him to get the burning affect on my Hayato. I have my Snail, but I've received no other gear.

IGN: Toyagato
    Server: Reboot
  • boysenberryjellyboysenberryjelly
    edited December 2016
    I am having the same problem as well.

Tomeer
    Dragon Avenger
    Reboot
  • LougLoug
    Reactions: 660
    edited December 2016
    same problem here

Name: Loug
    Class: Night Lord
    LvL: 127
    Server: Bera
  • KMFKMF
    edited December 2016
    Well I forgot I had created an Evan on a new account when burning event first started, lucky it has all the items ETC. However reason why i didn't level some more or stop was I took other peoples opinions, such as Evan is hard, aka combos, or Evan nerf ETC. I took one look at their combos so far and was meh screw this.

However I'm going to give it another shot, I would delete him but i dislike deleting and I'm afrid if I did then I be in same bout as everyone else and my other accounts.

Also I havne't bought any nx on the account my even is on, so hopefully I can pull it off, while still playing on my other account with Mercedes.

I think the bug has to do with accounts created before server update maybe? I might make another character on different server, just to see if it gets items or not.

If it does, then I might possibly say screw it and delete Evan and make one of the characters I know I will play, but again hate deleting characters.

Anyways, I hope nexon gets this fixed, as I still like to get the items on my Merceades and newer account if I wind up not liking Evan.

So far they seem fun.
  • DeathexlandoDeathexlando
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Same i just created a character for the first time in Reboot server, looked into every quest tab, and cant find anything connected with the frozen gear, i hope it gets fixed asap

Player name: Zemetsu
    Class: Bishop
    Level: 121 at the moment
    Server Reboot
  • NomNomNellaNomNomNella
    edited December 2016
    Same here as well. Didn't get any of the boxes aside from the usual snail one.
    IGN: Tsunderriere
    Job: Cannoneer (open advanced from Buccaneer into Corsair and then again, if that matters)
    Level: 130
    Reboot Server