[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Frozen Set?

Comments

• LordRyuxLordRyux
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    Same here got the snail box and potions thats it tried multiple times on multiple chars on a new account no jobs have worked ^^ 5 days left till burning event ends
    IGN: MIssFioa
    Job: Shade
    Level:10
    Reboot server
  • PuppyMangoPuppyMango
    Reactions: 1,420
    edited December 2016
    My mule only got a box which contains lvl30 maple gears. I didn't get anything else.
    IGN: Meriba
    Job:F/P mage
    Level: 142 ( i think)
    Server: Windia
  • UhmSooooUhmSoooo
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    I only got a snail box. That's about it.

IGN: iKuroShi
    Job: Hayato
    Level: 100 at the moment
    Server: Reboot
  • Jackson5MotoboyJackson5Motoboy
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2016
    Well, same here
    IGN: Jackson5Merc
    Job: Mercedes
    Level: 151
    Reboot Server
  • KMFKMF
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    Decided to test it out again, via on my evan account which has the items, b4 they did server upgrade or when event first started. and .......... NOPE.

Anyways time for me to take a little break, as i highly doubt there will be a fix or event will be extended.

Shame really, and I finally manage to come down to top two choices (Final) and was even going to go on Windia or other server.

As for other current events, debating weather or not to play for just them or not, as this bug is making me not want to play ....... yes i know its just a frozen set but still.

Also tbh starting to dislike burning event, sure its nice for vets and new players, but for me somene who wants to take things slow, and out leveling most quests ETC no fun ....

However I will take my break/leave after Friday if this isn't fixed by then.

P.S - Please answer in your own opinions.

Which of the two is more fun, in terms of training by this i mean killing mobs for quest and possibly current events, also in terms of boss (elites) not actual bosses and mobbing ETC, but mainly for fun.

Kaiser
    or
    Mechanic
  • Kylehell007Kylehell007
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited December 2016
    I mean as long as your still gaining 3 lvls up until 150 with notifier giving you more then enough stuff to keep you busy with for days, unable to afford any kinda boss set effect/cra/empress then ya stinks I agree. but not too much to make a huge deal thread over seeing as they set is supposed to be just temporary anyway. your missing out on subpar mid-game pre-emp pre-cra gear which is not even hard to obtain these days all you need at most is a friend or a guildie boom free
  • ZuenoZueno
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Just want you all to know that we're aware of this and are looking into it.
    I got a Zueno character on scania nightwalker I want to main and I can't get frozen box either. i just get the v tracker. it's level 1 though do i need to be a higher level to get the boxes? i know it's 100 to open and use 'em tho

• ManaShadowManaShadow
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    I can not accept the 1+2 quest nor have I ever received any of the gifts. (30 chest, etc). But my character is leveling properly (2 levels free) Please help.

IGN: ShadowEuffie
    Job: Kanna
    Level: 103 at the moment
    Server: Scania
  • DoseDose
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    I got the snail but nothing after that;
    Level 100,
    World: Reboot,
    IGN: DahLinkSkeel,
    Class: Mercedes.
  • FuzzionFuzzion
    edited December 2016
    Same problem. received the pearl outfit at lvl 30 but never received the frozen at 100.
    Level 103,
    World: Elysium (Luna)
    IGN: Fuzzion
    Class: Nightlord
  • ZhaitheZhaithe
    edited December 2016
    Having the same issue as well. I'm glad that the issue is being looked at and I hope it gets resolved soon because my Blade Master is SO weak right now. Does anyone know where the best place to look for updates on this issue would be?

Level 106
    World: Reboot
    Class: Blade Master
  • IsanathielIsanathiel
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    My burned Cygnus Wind Archer is level 148 and i still didn't receive any rewards from the Mega Burning Project event.

Lv. 30 Equipment Box: Open to receive a weapon and armor set suitable for your class.
    Mysterious Cryptic Chest: Open to receive a 5-hour Snail pet.
    Legendary Cryptic Chest: Open to receive a Frozen Weapon Box, Frozen Secondary Weapon Box, Mastery Book 20, and Mastery Book 30.
    Keep on Burning: Title. Untradeable. 14-day duration on stats. Req. Lv: 130. STR/DEX/INT/LUK: +10, MaxHP/MaxMP: +400, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT: +10, Boss ATT: +10%, Ignore DEF: +10%.

no quests, no boxes, no chests, no title. nothing at all.

Character : FyeKeyCgN
    Level : 148
    World : Reboot
  • FontanaFontana
    edited December 2016
    Same thing, cant get a single box from the burning event on my burning character. only the V tracker boxes, i want my frozen set.
    Level 53
    World: Bera
    IGN: BurStar
    Class: Angelic Buster
  • ZuenoZueno
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2016
    I can get pearl but not frozen.

Level 31
    world scania
    ign Zueno
    class nightwalker
  • ShishikabaShishikaba
    edited December 2016
    having the same issue as well on my aran just reach lv 100 been trying to get the reward from the quest all i got so far is the snail.
  • SetzerQSetzerQ
    edited December 2016
    Dude im having the same issue im lvl 118 im Chaos server lumunius please do something im already reward the maple pearl set but not frozen
  • iPotatoiPotato
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Same issue here, can't get any of the burning event boxes

IGN: Kagetti
    Job: Mercedes
    Level: 151
    Server: Reboot
  • LordRyuxLordRyux
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    by the time they fix this burning event is goona be over lol... i wish u all the best of luck i done gave up already
  • Blank_Blank_
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Zhaithe
    Zhaithe said:

Having the same issue as well. I'm glad that the issue is being looked at and I hope it gets resolved soon because my Blade Master is SO weak right now. Does anyone know where the best place to look for updates on this issue would be?

Level 106
    World: Reboot
    Class: Blade Master
    usually just the news in the website lol

• EunjaeEunjae
    Reactions: 700
    edited December 2016
    Same here.
    IGN: Hongsuk
    Job: Hermit
    Level: 82
    Server: Mardia