[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

how get back to commerci !! help plz !!

jajabingjajabing
Reactions: 320
edited December 2016 in General Chat
after I accept the quest from the light bulb and bunch of talk to npcs , I got teleport to the village , but i didnt want to do the quest at that time so I just left there , now I can't get there anymore , cant hyper , dimensional mirror not working as well , tried to talk to all the npcs that talked before also no use ,anyone knows how to fix this plz , any clue is appreciate !!
    No results for this poll

Comments

• AhneeAhnee
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    Hello, if I remember correctly, you can go back to the Crimsonwood area where an NPC teleported you. But you would have to walk back manually.

I do not know if this was the answer you were looking for, but hope it helps. The map is called Shadow Veil Forest 4.

Reference: http://www.basilmarket.com/How-on-Earth-do-you-get-to-Commerci-Thread-b46Zg-1
    jajabing
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    That link is three years out of date.

Go to the Dimensional Mirror in town, scroll to the bottom of the list, you will then find an entry labeled "Commerci Theme Dungeon", that's the one you want.
    jajabing
  • jajabingjajabing
    edited December 2016
    dimensional mirror says I have to finish the prequest frist it wont teleport me before that , and crimsonwood have nothing to do with commerci now , so still cant get back there T_T
  • Hungry4PizzaHungry4Pizza
    Reactions: 1,260
    edited December 2016
    Go to Crimson Heart Castle via the dimensional miror, and travel through the forests to the refugee camp, You can get to Comerci like that.
    jajabing
  • VolumezVolumez
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited December 2016
    You can't get back to Berry or Commerci at the moment, I did the same thing you did and I told a GM about it on live chat, they said they are aware of the problem and they'll probably have a fix soon. I saw a GM in Henesys (Reboot) yesterday, I asked him if he could teleport me to Berry, and he actually did! so.. unless you get lucky, you'd have to wait for Nexon to patch this.
    jajabing
  • jajabingjajabing
    edited December 2016
    thx guys , I guess I'll just wait for them to fix it ..
  • mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited January 2017
    lmao They still have not fixed this issue yet I did Commerci before reset and now I can't enter I can't even hyper rock there the portal is not at the Tynerum Shadow Veil Forest 4
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited January 2017
    Here's how I get around it:

1. Go to a town with quick-access to party play maps (ex. Henesys)
    2. Open that quick-access menu.
    3. Click on Commerci Republic.

This assumes you did the pres already Pre-V.
  • mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited January 2017
    Lmao welp all I did was go to dimension mirror Commerci Republic Dungeon and it took me there however the portal in that was map I mentioned doesn't show up luckly the mirror took me there.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    -.- f7

If you've done the pre-req, one of the quests resets daily, the one where you talk to Neinheart. After you go talk to him again, you can use the dm to tp to commerci.