[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Grinch That Stole Maplemas

BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
Reactions: 3,415
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I'm not even gonna say "I told you so"...

1. How are you feeling about logging in to Maple after this extreme V coin nerf?34 votes
    1. I'll still play, I don't mind.
       29% (10 votes)
    2. I feel like quitting now.
       71% (24 votes)

Comments

• Liege_LelouchLiege_Lelouch
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2016
    You would think it being a Christmas event they wouldn't mind being generous for once.
    BooberpuppyValryiaJettLuvsUDeeMonSatìre
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    edited December 2016
    Liege_Lelouch

You would think it being a Christmas event they wouldn't mind being generous for once.
    My thoughts exactly, my Liege.
    Liege_Lelouch
  • SmokezSmokez
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Liege_Lelouch

Wow people are so ungrateful they are already allowing you the privilege of keeping them employed what more do you want? for them to actually care about what players care for?, this is why we cant have nice things
  • ValryiaValryia
    Reactions: 990
    edited December 2016
    What the actual heck! Can't nexon focus focus on removing actual bugs - or lag - for once, instead of things that are fun?!
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited December 2016
    Valryia
    Valryia said:

What the actual heck! Can't nexon focus focus on removing actual bugs - or lag - for once, instead of things that are fun?!
    But what can possibly be more important than ruining the game for everyone?
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    edited December 2016
    RailBird
    RailBird said:

Valryia
    Valryia said:

But what can possibly be more important than ruining the game for everyone?
    I'm seriously starting to wonder if they are just trying to shoot enough holes in their boat to sink this MapleStory ship once and for all. I don't know why they'd want to kill off their biggest cash cow, but jerk moves like this make me think that they are doing their best to do so. It's like one step forward, two steps back.
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    edited December 2016
    This should be NEXON's new logo :
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    Deathmobs
    Deathmobs said:

LOL, it's THIS thread again! :D

It's weird how so many of these Nexon hate threads are nearly identical to the ones last year... and the year before. You would think Nexon would, you know... learn after the first couple screw-ups... but... no, apparently not. I'm entirely convinced that Nexon actually HATES Maplestory and are trying their hardest to get people to STOP playing it.
    all of what you are saying would require thinking capability's beyond what they can handle.
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    edited December 2016
    Catooolooo

all of what you are saying would require thinking capability's beyond what they can handle.
    Come to think of it, perhaps I did post this exact same thread last year...I guess I didn't learn my lesson, either. I actually returned to the game yet again, thinking there was really a chance for actual improvements.