[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon if you're not going to fix dragon rider

MidnightFoxMidnightFox
Reactions: 410
edited December 2016 in General Chat
AT THE VERY LEAST can you please, PLEASE make the entry NPC give us the cards or something?? Or are you too busy with nerfing fun to do the simplest task.

Comments

• HiekHiek
    Reactions: 925
    edited December 2016
    They're too busy figuring out why Blue Pots don't work on Kinesis at the moment.
    MidnightFoxgorateronLilyflowerKingStarfiregenji123SatìreSpaceKittysDoughJettLuvsUKazeyomaand 2 others.
  • AndromedyAndromedy
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited December 2016
    While I do understand your concerns with the game, I highly recommend keeping your post's a little more on the professional side of things. While it is completely understandable that you are upset, annoyed, etc. with the current issues, it's more likely to see positive changes from positive feedback.

Questioning their motives and actively making fun of them is not how we work as a community to get our game in it's fullest working order. I hope you'll join my efforts in making our community more positive this time of year, and I wish you all a happy holiday season, and Happy Mapleing!

Editted: Also pointing out this is a "No support" section so this will probably go unread anyway.
    LilyflowerJettLuvsULair
  • MidnightFoxMidnightFox
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016

While I do understand your concerns with the game, I highly recommend keeping your post's a little more on the professional side of things. While it is completely understandable that you are upset, annoyed, etc. with the current issues, it's more likely to see positive changes from positive feedback.

Questioning their motives and actively making fun of them is not how we work as a community to get our game in it's fullest working order. I hope you'll join my efforts in making our community more positive this time of year, and I wish you all a happy holiday season, and Happy Mapleing!

Editted: Also pointing out this is a "No support" section so this will probably go unread anyway.
    dragon rider pq shouldn't still be broken at this point..
  • xKeroxKero
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    +1, if you can't fix the party quest, give us an alternative solution.
  • goraterongorateron
    Reactions: 815
    edited December 2016
    Hiek
    Hiek said:

They're too busy figuring out why Blue Pots don't work on Kinesis at the moment.
    THIS MADE MY DAY. HAHAHAHA
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I was once trapped in the dragon rider lobby because of the DC's .Everytime i got near the portal=DC. Seems like i was a prey of the lobby.
    Worst day of my life
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2016
    gorateron
    gorateron said:

Hiek
    Hiek said:

lol good one +1 I had a laugh when they don't know how to play kinesis.

• TemptationTemptation
    Reactions: 1,575
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Andromedy
    Andromedy said:

No game should crash 3x just trying to log in
    The state of reboot server is the same since V update, look at southperry server status
    Dragon PQ is broken for nearly 2y
    Channel change bug exists for over 6y
    Reboot is unplayable during 2x
    Gollux is still broken
    Bosses are broken
    Game crashes randomly from talking to npc, doing a boss, changing a map you name it

AND NEXON PRIORITY WAS TO NERF A CHRISTMAS EVENT! Merry Christmas indeed!!

Want positive feedback provide a good service ,there can't be a positive feedback to a bad service.

MidnightFoxVekilo
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2016
    Temptation

Andromedy
    Andromedy said:

No game should crash 3x just trying to log in
    The state of reboot server is the same since V update, look at southperry server status
    Dragon PQ is broken for nearly 2y
    Channel change bug exists for over 6y
    Reboot is unplayable during 2x
    Gollux is still broken
    Bosses are broken
    Game crashes randomly from talking to npc, doing a boss, changing a map you name it

AND NEXON PRIORITY WAS TO NERF A CHRISTMAS EVENT! Merry Christmas indeed!!

Want positive feedback provide a good service ,there can't be a positive feedback to a bad service.

and this is the worst Christmas event we ever get no fun no joy just nerfs GG Nexon.

• mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited December 2016
    Laugh my ass off I had a feeling Dragon Rider PQ was still broke but we risked trying to do it last night before 2x's and sure enough when you try to move or soar d/c.
    I can't believe they keep releasing stuff rather then trying to fix what's already bugged.

I mean really what's up with the MapleStory game stop working and the runtime error that pops up once in a while when you at either logging in at at the Character section.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited December 2016
    I really hoped Nexon has read the reason of why we get d/c in one of my replies in a bug reporting thread. But I will repeat here JUST in case.

If we are pressing on arrows, we get disconnect. You can try to relog in lobby and not touching arrow for long time and you notice you never get d/c until you press them. I have no idea if it bugs on controller or only on keyboard.
  • SpaceKittysSpaceKittys
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    Hiek
    Hiek said:

LOLLLLLLL WP
  • KazeyomaKazeyoma
    Reactions: 565
    edited December 2016
    Hiek
    Hiek said:

LOL, too good. but srsly when are they gonna fix it? probably never
  • SolarPepperSolarPepper
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2016
    If Nexon do not fix this PQ, I will not play anymore. Then Nexon do not have any money earn from maplestory. <.<