[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone else EXCESSIVELY disconnecting?

Comments

• Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited December 2016
    Is it still happening?
  • HeroDjinnHeroDjinn
    Reactions: 1,235
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    what they need to do is disable the reflect damage on potential and skills, cause to be honest its useless (on Heroes, dunno about the other classes)
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    Reactions: 1,520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Been like that since Dec 1st for me. Reboot is impossible to move in, I did a normal Zakum run and he froze for over a min and I had to spam hp potion, I am so lucky I didn't die. I have to hang on a rope to avoid mob touch damage during the stall lag and pray I don't get d/c. Luckily though the game just d/c me instead of crash-to-desktop like GM Police do. How do people even play on that server??

Broa isn't too bad just a few channels like to crash me to the character select screen. I never experienced this much lag since my old DSL days. New patch on the 15th I am hoping will settle some of the lag.
  • BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    no but i am lagging. it's not too bad but it's noticeable when picking up items. im low level atm so im using the snail pet still but it lags when it runs over items for a few seconds. manually picking up items is slower i assume to try and get you to spend money for pets i've noticed this for a while now compared to how fast it used to be in the past. other then that no dc. been playing for maybe 2 hours now on reboot channel 1 without any issues.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited December 2016
    I am now disconnecting excessively as well
  • John360John360
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    You've been blocked by GM for hacking reasons happen around 10 times.
  • R4DAznR4DAzn
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2016
    I dced every time I poked Hilla, or mobs in MP, I didn't dc on Zak though. I've been on for less than 10 minutes so I can't say much.