[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mix dye coupon is missing from the cash shop

EliseElise
Reactions: 1,750
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I just went into the cash shop, and the mix dye coupon (the choice one) is missing. Only the random one is still there. There was nothing mentioned about removing it.
(The bugs section gets ignored, so I posted it here. Sorry >_<;)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    I'd imagine the highlighted bits here have something to do with it. Be patient, they'll get it sorted.
  • EliseElise
    edited December 2016
    Hopefully, that brings them back. I wish they had just wrote in the cash shop update that they were temporarily removed because of an issue. I am not sure how I missed this notice, but thanks for posting it. :)
  • SlapMyCakesSlapMyCakes
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    The VIP Mix Dye Coupon is not back in the CS post maintenance :(. Hopefully it gets added in soon
  • EliseElise
    edited December 2016
    Nope, I just saw that. :(. I hope so, too. There are quite a few of us who have been wanting those since Star Planet came out, but couldn't get one because the games were impossible to be the top of, and I hope they don't decide they are too much of a hassle and the other ones are it. :(. I have a particular color I want. Namely, a red that isn't pink for a male character lol.
  • ange1DoIIange1DoII
    Reactions: 1,495
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    with the mix dye convo, i thought 'all' hair gets mixed :( sadly, mine didn't just made a different colour.
    i went from this:
    To this
  • EliseElise
    edited December 2016
    I can kind of see a change, but it does stink that they leave the white alone. It really should dye everything, even if it just is making the white parts pastel. :(
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited December 2016
    ange1DoII
    ange1DoII said:

with the mix dye convo, i thought 'all' hair gets mixed :( sadly, mine didn't just made a different colour.
    i went from this:
    To this
    rofl.