[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Jett.

SpaceKittysSpaceKittys
Reactions: 300
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hey, I dont see Jetts anymore.
There's a reason for that.
This class is EXTREMELY unbalanced,
Their mobbing AND bossing isn't effective or even good looking.
they got nerfed really really hard and the "rework" didn't help them at all, there are classes like Mihile that some people don't like and they have a reason for that, but Jett's a class that almost everybody can agree that's not good. There are a lot of updates and events right now, and I really wanna main a Jett, it used to be my favorite class, but I dont know if its gonna get any better so I dont take advantage of the events.
Does anybody know if Jetts are getting revamped soon?

Comments

• KMFKMF
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    If you like it, then play it. Just because a class is not in a good state, doesn't mean you or others should regard it.

Play what you like, who knows in the end they could become op again or better state.

Then all those people who bash the class or never level one will regret it and by the time, you will have more experience and possibly be the top player of that class.

I for one love them, but I prefer Mahile ☺then a dawn warrior.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    Well considering that, prior to their "rework" as you call it, they were a weak palette-swap of Corsairs. Same with how the original Cygnus Knights were weak palette-swaps of the Explorer classes at the time. (Seriously, Wind Archers? Blue Soul Arrow? Come on.)
  • xLelouchzxLelouchz
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2016
    Jett was one of my first classes in Scania. I find Jetts pretty weak compared to the other classes, with not that great of a skillset to work with. This is my own opinion.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I had a jett once and nyah they have mobbing skills but lack damage.
    Also they should really get unique skills.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    >they got nerfed really hard

when? when did they ever get a nerf? I dont recall them getting any changes other than buffs and a full rework cause they almost never get updates. I'm pretty sure they have never seen a nerf, they just hardly ever get an update/ buff as regularly as the KMS classes or even Hayato and Kanna, the only class that gets less attention than Jett is Beast Tamer. and the revamp they got helped them out much more than you realize, the problem is they dont even get updated once a year, so even when the revamp helped them, the boost was short lived cause all the KMS classes get updated every 3~6 months and it's been...like 2 almost 3 years since, and I can only recall maybe a very minor change to one skill.

I can tell you that JMS has made updates to Jett that GMS has never gotten (which kinda proves GMS doesnt have much love for what they wanted to call an "exclusive" anyway).
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Old Jett>New Jett I quite mine post overhaul.