[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Miracle Time 2016

KoreanJesusKoreanJesus
Reactions: 200
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Does anyone know if miracle time is coming anytime soon? i have over 2B meso's saved up and idk if i should use it now or wait for miracle time.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    nope, no one knows, and nexon dont normally tell us until 2 or 3 days before they plan to do one for whatever reason
  • ardyardy
    Reactions: 560
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    miracle time will happen next week on the weekend.
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    ardy
    ardy said:

This is an assumption. Nowhere has Nexon stated that there will be a double miracle time next weekend. A lot of people have been saying that they HOPE there will be one, but that's not an actual confirmation

• Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited December 2016
    BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

ardy
    ardy said:

This is an assumption. Nowhere has Nexon stated that there will be a double miracle time next weekend. A lot of people have been saying that they HOPE there will be one, but that's not an actual confirmation

There was suppose to be a miracle time during Black Friday, but that never happened. Don't get your hopes up
    Nexon might have changed their thoughts and be like "lets just make them waste money and buy tons of cubes, no miracles for them"
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    maybe we get a christmas miracle (time)
  • ardyardy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    That's what I said, I said miracle will happen next week on the weekend which is December 24 and December 25th.
  • BigDaddyDavidBigDaddyDavid
    Reactions: 715
    edited December 2016
    ardy
    ardy said:

That's what I said, I said miracle will happen next week on the weekend which is December 24 and December 25th.
    Again, that's an assumption and not guaranteed, Although it could be likely
  • ardyardy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    its not an assumption, its a dream I had and my dreams come true so its going to happen.
  • ardyardy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    BigDaddyDavid

ardy
    ardy said:

Again, that's an assumption and not guaranteed, Although it could be likely
    update- its def going to happen on Dec 17th this week and then were going to have another next week after which is Dec 24th.