[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reset Ghost Ship Exorcist Badge Quests

FomtanFomtan
Reactions: 830
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
5th job is right around the corner and everyone is trying to get stronger in preparation for the new 5th job skills and damage cap removal. Unfortunately, some characters are still being deprived of a potential end game equipment, the Ghost Exorcist Badge, which is the ONLY badge with the ability to have potential in the game. The one-time chance to obtain this equipment is unfair to the players that have lost it by enhancing or dropping. If I remember correctly, the quests were already once reset several years ago, but many players have still lost their Ghost Exorcist Badge after the reset. Please reset the quests affiliated to obtaining the Ghost Ship Exorcist Badge once more to give the deserving players another chance of getting this end game badge.
TheLoyalSinPurpleMangaVinsane
  1. Reset Ghost Exorcist Badge Questline?16 votes
    1. Yes, I'm in favor of having the Ghost Ship Exorcist Badge questline reset.
       100% (16 votes)
    2. No, I'm NOT in favor of having the Ghost Ship Exorcist Badge questline reset.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    This suggestion has been already forwarded by KThxBaiNao, but yes Ghost Ship Exorcist Badge... there needs to be alternative ways to obtain it if accidentally destroyed, or dropped.
    TheLoyalSin
  • TheLoyalSinTheLoyalSin
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited December 2016
    Agreed, let's hope something is done about this.