[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Update hours

DiaperSweetyDiaperSweety
Reactions: 630
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I honestly think the update has the worst hours possible for EU... in the middle of the day until the night. Probably even later since there is a 99% chance on extension. There is no possible way to fix the timing issues. But this is so crappy. Also world transfer between NA and EU would be great.
  1. Should updates be timed differently for luna to accommodate EU players better?14 votes
    1. Yes!
       21% (3 votes)
    2. No!
       36% (5 votes)
    3. I don't care.
       43% (6 votes)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    It's not possible to update the servers at different times.
    We only have one client. If Europe is updated before North America, or vice versa, how will the launcher know whether to patch or not to patch your client yet?
  • BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    i think they simply need to update in general at better hours. 8 hours for this current patch i mean yea it is a big one so i can understand that but starting at 5am and going up to 2pm some of us are actually off today such as myself. ontop of that we then need to suspect unscheduled maintenance due to all the flaws implemented in the patch thus leading to more downtime as well as the current situation of lag.

i feel that ms population went down due to lack of good customer support rather then gameplay. they would also extend the maintenance and not even give word until maybe like 20minutes into the extension. i've played bigger named games then MS and they too have there flaws with customer support but Nexon probably has got to be the worst i've ever dealt with. of course changes take time but it has been years and i still see some of the same major problems like lack of end game content and hackers.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Mega servers that is all
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited December 2016
    The server times have already changed to accommodate you guys. Gave the players that have been playing GMS on PST for 10 years the middle finger.
    The devs aren't gonna come in the middle in the night to accommodate you guys even more.
    It's in the middle of the day for us and you don't hear us complain.
    CatoooloooVieltOrionTempestInvulgo