[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Link Skills

Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
Reactions: 1,285
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Can you Please make link skills work for the whole account not just 1 character
this would encourage people to play more by having more than 1 main character
funding more than 1 character = more money for you guys since you need to make more items
Let me know what you guys think?
  1. What you guys think11 votes
    1. Absolutely Yes
       73% (8 votes)
    2. Absolutely Not
       27% (3 votes)

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    then link skills would be no different than V2 character cards

Now that the UI is revamped to where it really is a Manage of link skills without having to relog into each character to assign them, I dont see what the issue is in waiting a day to move them
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Catooolooo

then link skills would be no different than V2 character cards

Now that the UI is revamped to where it really is a Manage of link skills without having to relog into each character to assign them, I dont see what the issue is in waiting a day to move them
    The issue is that the OP (and a lot of other people, I imagine) want to use them on more than one character a day.
    Sweetheart123
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited December 2016
    I'd like this if possible.
    Sweetheart123
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Peep
    Peep said:

I'd like this if possible.
    all said here^
    Sweetheart123
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    edited December 2016
    it just sucks if you want to main more than 1 class/ character you need more than 1 account if you wanna go Rekt hard dailys alone
    if you have all the link skills that help out alot in harder endgame bosses
    i personally like alot of classes but making 5-6 accounts worth of level 210 link skills to boss everyday on all the classes seem >.<
    im pretty sure its not just me out there that have an account with more than 1 level 200
    with a character that cant benefit from the link skill on a daily i know it would help alot of my less funded chars
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    edited December 2016
    indeed this would help my chars funded or not alot
  • BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    imo link leave link skills as is BUT lower the amount you can link to a character and use. for example only allow 1 link skill to be linked to a character at a time and having to pay NX to switch them out. why? because this will lower dps/dpm and allow people to possibly party up more for bossing. i like this game but i mean they are just giving us free buffs from the link skills and all we need to do is put in time to level them and the end game seems to suffer because people can solo bosses i mean after you hit 250 all there really is to do is grind out the best possible gear and scroll/cube them.

the class balance alone in this game is horrible i mean look at the utility classes like kanna and bishops all people tend to seek them for is kishin and HS why even put a healer in the game if your not going to abuse there utilities? kishin is great for leveling but max cap is only 250 and it's easy as hell to level now then it was in the past. 2x events, burning events, lowered exp needed from what to 200.
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Barfonwhales

imo link leave link skills as is BUT lower the amount you can link to a character and use. for example only allow 1 link skill to be linked to a character at a time and having to pay NX to switch them out. why? because this will lower dps/dpm and allow people to possibly party up more for bossing. i like this game but i mean they are just giving us free buffs from the link skills and all we need to do is put in time to level them and the end game seems to suffer because people can solo bosses i mean after you hit 250 all there really is to do is grind out the best possible gear and scroll/cube them.

the class balance alone in this game is horrible i mean look at the utility classes like kanna and bishops all people tend to seek them for is kishin and HS why even put a healer in the game if your not going to abuse there utilities? kishin is great for leveling but max cap is only 250 and it's easy as hell to level now then it was in the past. 2x events, burning events, lowered exp needed from what to 200.
    u alr thought why the strong ppl prefer solo?
    or alr wasted hours if not days to gather trustable ppl for some boss pq and things like that? or ever were triked by add a random player to do those things?
    make link skills avaliable with nx would ruin the game and that we don't need
    really if ppl want to team up let them team up, if they don't want they won't team up
    but don't force to ppl to team up wich changes like u sugesting
    Sweetheart123