[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New V-Boxes

JFreezeJFreeze
Reactions: 800
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
While spam opening the newest V-Boxes, you can see items obtained near the top/center of the screen. It's mostly trait items, but I'm interested in the cube-like item that appears. I don't receive anything like it in my inventory, and there is no notification of receiving the item in the chat bar. It definitely appears at the top of the screen though. What is this?

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    can you show a screenshot of this item?
  • JFreezeJFreeze
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2016
    I'll get one as soon as I farm boxes from DIPQ on my mule tomorrow.
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited December 2016
    the occult cubes are confirmed in the v boxes and they are tradeable
    also i thought alchemist can make them no?
    they are just not popular beacuase they have a chance to lower the potential on a item
    and who wants that?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    Sweetheart123

the occult cubes are confirmed in the v boxes and they are tradeable
    also i thought alchemist can make them no?
    they are just not popular beacuase they have a chance to lower the potential on a item
    and who wants that?
    no you cant craft them, not even in KMS, they drop from bosses in KMS, also the chance to drop potential was removed, however they still only work with rare and epic items.