[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

GM Event: Good MapleStory Fun with GMs! Round 4

OneLetterOneLetter
Reactions: 6,380
edited January 2017 in Vault
MapleStory V: 5th Job arrives soon, and the GMs are celebrating with events all week!

Take part in events such as Match Cards, Coconut Harvest, Physical Fitness Test, and Wolf and Sheep when you see the in-game notice!

Please note that each character may only participate in each game once per day.

Time:

Monday, December 12 – Sunday, December 18, 2016
- PST: 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- EST: 6:00 PM – 12:00 AM
- CET: 12:00 AM - 6:00 AM
- AEDT: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Events will be held in one world per day. Here's the daily world schedule:

- Monday: Scania
- Tuesday: Bera
- Wednesday: Broa and Khaini
- Thursday: Windia
- Friday: Mardia, Yellonde, Bellocan, Chaos, Kradia, and Nova (MYBCKN)
- Saturday: Galicia, Renegades, Arcania, Zenith, El Nido, and Demethos (GRAZED)
- Sunday: Reboot and Luna
DeputyDerpy

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Why do you always do the Luna one on "Sunday", which is actually midnight-6am on Monday in Europe?
    If you must do it on those hours (funny how you insist the servers run on UTC, and meanwhile everything involving your people is timed for California convenience), do it on "Saturday" so people in Europe have a chance of staying up for it and then sleeping in on Sunday.
    MasumuneZTubaDeathsLieTrayseeRelic118DeputyDerpy
  • DreamWeaverDreamWeaver
    Reactions: 1,435
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Or just have them earlier. I'm usually on between 2 PM and 5 PM Central. Staying online past that is a struggle, especially on weekends because the servers are so laggy. Gaming past a certain time is literally detrimental to my health (chronic pain to put it simply).
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited December 2016
    lmao more events, yet no bug annoucements
    TubaTraysee
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited December 2016
    Hi @OneLetter ,

Thanks for continuing to ignore all of our displeasure with the lag of the game and basically all other issues. SoooOoOooOo not excited for yet another lag filled event. I would train instead of attending those events but all the channels are full of lag and hackers.
    TubaDeathsLiePlasticHolly
  • MasumuneZMasumuneZ
    Reactions: 540
    edited December 2016
    We have GMs in Luna? News to me 0.0
  • HesbellaHesbella
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Where are these events going to take place? Leafre, Henesys or Lith Harbor? D:
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    forumsareannoying

Hi @OneLetter ,

Thanks for continuing to ignore all of our displeasure with the lag of the game and basically all other issues. SoooOoOooOo not excited for yet another lag filled event. I would train instead of attending those events but all the channels are full of lag and hackers.
    nexon is all about the hype, and any criticism or bug related issues will be ignored
  • TrayseeTraysee
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Why do you always do the Luna one on "Sunday", which is actually midnight-6am on Monday in Europe?
    If you must do it on those hours (funny how you insist the servers run on UTC, and meanwhile everything involving your people is timed for California convenience), do it on "Saturday" so people in Europe have a chance of staying up for it and then sleeping in on Sunday.
    This guy knows his priorities.

• FireAxleFireAxle
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2016
    I don't like when the events are during 2x events....
    Traysee
  • DeputyDerpyDeputyDerpy
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited December 2016
    Oh thank goodness I don't have school. Sunday, here I'll wait. (Not in a bad way... college = break, yeah)
  • YuniorYunior
    Reactions: 1,575
    edited December 2016
    The reward was lackluster last time I did one of these so i'll pass