[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

We need a Serious Revamp For Nebulites !!

PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
Reactions: 3,195
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I have found out this OLD Post on Basil.

(Nexon have promised us A Complete Revamp of the Nebulites System and we Seriously need one)

The only ways to get Nebulites currently are:

1. Buy from the Auction House/FM

2. Get A lot of %Drop Gear and start killing mobs like there is no tomorrow

3. Farm Alien PQ, to get 1 coin a day, and the buy a box and get a random Nebulite (Only to fuse it with another and it can even go DOWN A GRADE) ~!

4. Get it from Gachapon.

Please if anyone have any suggestions on how to Revamp Nebulites and Add [S] Nebulites , but for them to be easier to get , please tell me below,
Nexon doesn't want to give us Flames of Rebirth, because we already have Nebulites so we just need a Nebulites Revamp,

* My 1st things that comes in mind MAKE NEBULITES NON P2W (You can put Nebulites related items in the cs but don't make us pay NX just to "Fuse" Nebulites to get a better rank one.

* Second thing, Remove useless Nebulites like the 20% Chance to make a Loved face when getting Attacked ? (WHO need that?!

* Third thing, make Nebulites drop from bosses like flames, but ofc make them drop [D] Nebulites, and PLEASE Remove Nebulite boxes OR Remove the Expiration Date from them!
  1. Should Nexon Revamp Nebulites ?15 votes
    1. Yea and make then NOT Pay2Win!
       100% (15 votes)
    2. No i like Paying Real Life Money to be better in a Virtual Game !
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• EternityMaxEternityMax
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited December 2016
    Not only that.
    Have you noticed that nebulites do not match the stat revamp from the V update? They still give stats like Accuracy, Avoidability, Weapon/Magic defense, etc, i.e. stats that don't exist in the game. Nebulites have been really neglected.
    Revamp pl0x :3
    JettLuvsUBooberpuppy
  • HanahanaharuHanahanaharu
    Reactions: 515
    edited December 2016
    Remove Neb and adding the flame is absolutely better than revamp the neb system (Because neb system can not keep up with other server)
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    Hanahanaharu

Remove Neb and adding the flame is absolutely better than revamp the neb system (Because neb system can not keep up with other server)
    but the Neb system is what we have and they are not planning to add the flames, also they can work together without the removal of either.

but Revamping the Neb system is better because it's what we have implemented right now and there are no plans of implementing the flames system in GMS.
  • VekiloVekilo
    Reactions: 875
    edited December 2016
    When did they promise us this? I just wanna read the post.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2016
    The must dos are as follows:

1. Remove the diffuser so you a drop a new nebulite over the nebulite you are bored of
    2. Make Nebulites available from bosses, sudden missions and event shops so there can be more in supply
    3. Increase the rates of obtaining C and above with a chance of obtaining A without NX
    4. Remove the need to use fusion tickets or reduce the number required for the fusion
    5. Remove junk stats like silly faces, ACC, DEF, Speed, Jump and avoid
    6. Make Nebulites USE items that don't expire
    7. Refrain from introducing S Nebulites in its current state

• PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Daxterbeer

1. Remove the diffuser so you a drop a new nebulite over the nebulite you are bored of
    2. Make Nebulites available from bosses, sudden missions and event shops so there can be more in supply
    3. Increase the rates of obtaining C and above with a chance of obtaining A without NX
    4. Remove the need to use fusion tickets or reduce the number required for the fusion

I agree with all of the Above but the [S] Nebulites , we Need [S] Nebulites as they are the equivalent to Eternal Flames of Rebirth (6% Stats,35%Boss Etc...)
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2016
    PhantomMasterThief

Daxterbeer

I agree with all of the Above but the [S] Nebulites , we Need [S] Nebulites as they are the equivalent to Eternal Flames of Rebirth (6% Stats,35%Boss Etc...)
    don't release S Nebs right now. wait until other things are sorted first such as drop rates, and tier up rates
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    ~BUMP~